12 ~ Who?

Tyler POV

My eyes opened up. I was in bed? What had happened too the wolves? Where is jade? JADE! I shot up and looked around for her. No sign. I slowly got up and made my way out of my room, the house was dark. I guess everyone was sleeping. The night sky shined threw my windows as I slowly made my way downstairs. There was no sign of Jade. I couldn't scent her anywhere. I couldn't mind link since we had never mated or marked. My worries got larger as I looked around calling her name. No sound came out of anywhere. Expel for a door to be opened.
"Dude hey why are you up so late? It's like three am." Harry yawned half awake.
"I'm looking for someone." I mumbled.
"Who?" He asked with another yawn, but I ignored him and sniffed the air for Jade.
"Where's Jade?" I snapped. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Who's Jade?" He asked. I was taken back a bit.
"Your mates best friend!" I exclaimed with confusion.
"Tyler are you on drugs?" Harry laughed. "I have no mate." He said and sat at the stool that was for the island table.
"Yeah you do! She has blonde hair!" I exclaimed yet again! He gave me a worried look.
"I'm mind linking the pack doctor." He said fully awake.
"Why?" I crossed my arms. The door sooner open and rushed in the pack doctor.
"Man, that hunter poisoned you good, it's nice to have you back Alpha." The pack doctor smiled as he checked my eyes with a flashlight.
"What? Where's jade?" I asked again. I needed to find her.
"Who's Jade?" The pack doctor asked looking at Harry, who had just simple shrugged.
"Alpha do you know what happened about a week or less days ago?" He asked.
"Yeah I found my mate, who turns out to be s princess. We're is she?" I responded, i blared on like a 15 year old girl, which made me cringe.
"No sir, about a week ago you had been knocked out by a werewolf hunter, he had shot you and it's been now a week." Pack doctor said sternly.
"W-what?" I stuttered. The girl I pictured in my head, slowly dispersed.
"Alpha, you look pale." The pack doctor stated "I think you need rest. Tomorrow is the Alphas party."
"Maybe that's where you can find Jade." Harry laughed.

~

~

~

Plot twister.

Idk 😂now pretty much the story will re began but at different times.
I wrote this at 3am so yeah. Um yeah.

So pretty much The first part was all a dream, so the story is now has a different plot! This time it will be better, there will be atleast 20 more chapter and them a squeal will come! So yeah.

Love you guys