2~ Different

"IMA GONNA LOVE YA

UNTIL YOU HATE ME

AND IM GONNA SHOW YA WHATS REALLY CRAZY.

YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH ME HONEY

IM GONNA LOVE YA

IM GONNA LOVE YA

LIKE A BLACK WIDOW BAB-" I slam the alarm off. I spring up. Seeing the bathroom light on. A blonde head pops out.

"Finally your awake. You should really get that sweating problem fixed."

Natalie,my best friend, giggles and jumps on my bed.

"Sweating?" I ask. She points at my pillow. I touch it and it was damp. I only sweat in my sleep when I have bad dreams.I groan and get the strength to get up.

"How long have you've been up?" I ask Natty as my feet touch the cold floor.

"Two hours. Fixing my hair and doing makeup." Natalie says.

It's so weird how we are so different yet we are like sisters. She's blonde and has blue piercing eyes. She's a white wolf,She always has some pink on herself and she's a quirky girl. Not to mention REALLY girly.

Me on the other hand. I Have black/brown hair,purple eyes. Black wolf. I always have dark colours on myself. And I'm kinda no so quirky.
And can be quite, except around her. Only thing we have in common is we haven't found our mates yet.

Yet I love her.

"GIRLS YOU GONNA BE LATE!" My mother yells from downstairs. Signalling me to get out of my head. I grab my bleached ripped jeans, black sweater, and black converse. I run to the washroom fast and change and add makeup. My hair was in a high pony tail. I look at Natalie who was on he phone.

"Hey Quirky get your ass off of the bed and get to school with me." I grab my bag, while she's groaning and falls out of the bed.

"Fine Meanie." She sits up and follows me down. I could smell the bacon. Me and Natalie run down. Seeing a plate full of BACON! We stuffed our faces with it.

"Girls just because your were wolfs doesn't mean you have to acted like one." My mother says chuckling at us. We finish all of the bacon in a matter of seconds. Well Natalie did.

"Ok girls love you." My mom hugs both of us. We kiss her cheek and run out.

"Jasper gonna meet us at school." Natalie smiles, oh ya our bestfriend Natalie and I has been with him since we were in diapers. His mom and our mom where like besties (and still are)

"Got that." I smile and but my head phones in.

"Let me listen!" Natalie pouts and takes one of the buds out. We continued walking.

********

"JASPER!" Natalie squeals then pull out of the hug and Jasper hugs me.

Jasper was from Grey-Howls Pack.

While me and Natalie were from Night-Crown Pack.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" Jasper asks putting his arms around both of us. I shrug while Natalie was still thinking.

"Well I have to go to Advance Math and science." Natalie says, did I forgot to mention Natalie is Smarter than like Albert Einstein! She's taking college classes. While me, Dumbo here is only getting a D- and a Quirky there is getting A+++++++++++. See this is why you don't call blond's dumb. THEY ARE NOT!

"JAYDA!?" Natalie and jasper yell at the same time. I snap my head at them looking confused.

"You zone off to much." Jasper chuckles. I glare at him.

"The bell rang." He adds seconds after. Then it hits me. I'm gonna be late.