4~ Kidnapped

•Tyler POV•

I followed that scent as we crash this pack. Screams of horror..... I like it.

The scent led to the house. I brought some men with me so they tore down the door. As I walk into the house, I see a lady with a baseball bat in her hands.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I ask coming towards her. My men grabbed her.

"Don't ask me!" She spits. I hated her disrespecting the alpha so a slapped her.

"Tyler, please." She whimpers.

"Why!?" I laugh and punch her.

"Now tell me were is she or I will kill you." I say in my alpha tone.

"I'm here." I little angelic voice says, and then she pops out from behind the couch.

'MATE!' My wolf piped out. I drop the lady and slowly walk toward the gorgeous girl.

The most beautiful ever,girl had tears streaming down her face. I needed to make her feel better!

"MINE!" I growl. I grabbed her hand roughly, hugging her.

"Jade." The lady got up. But my men pushed her down. Jade now had more tears in her eyes. That's a pretty name.
"Jade." My wolf purred.

"LET HER GO!" I hear. I see a girl run up to me. She started punching my chest. But I pulled out my gun and pushes the weak girl.

"NOOOO!" My mate screamed. She got out of my grasp.

"YOU KILL HER AND ILL KILL MYSELF!" Jade yells.

"Fine." I mumble and grab my mate again. Hug this time and carried her over my shoulder. Girls. So complicated.

JADE POV•
~1 hours earlier~

I opened the door to my house and ran upstairs.
"Mom!?" I call out. I heard shuffling and a door opening. I run up to her and hug her tightly.
"Sweetie you have to go! He's coming!" My mom shrieks.
"Who's coming?" I ask.
"Tyler! He's coming! Go you need to go!" She says pushing me to my room.
"Why?" I ask as she grabs a pack back.

"Sweetie, before we were enemy's with silver-knife pack, you knew how dad was the third in command?-" she asks. I nod."-well, I would take care of the children. I would take care of Tyler, silver-knife, "now" alpha. And some others. When I had you I would bring you to work. Tyler would hold you and hug you tightly and when I would try to pick you up, he'd growl and hug you closer. I knew then, you two where mates. So I told your dad. Who told Tyler's father. The two of the packs where already on a thin line so when they heard. That's when the line didn't go straight. I don't know what happened after. But I knew Tyler would learn from his father to hate us. He's going to hurt you." My mom had tears in her eyes. Probably because she mentioned dad. So I do what anyone would do.

Hug her. I cried with her for a good 5 minutes. Until she pulled away.
"Honey we have to go." She says. I go to my wardrobe and stuff my clothes and other things I would need in my bag. Me and my mom run down stairs. But a strong, mouth watering,scent hits my nose. Making me weak in my knees.
"just hide. I know it won't do so good but, maybe it will." My mom says. I run behind the couch,under the desk. I hear the door behind knocked down. A Tingle shock like feeling went threw my body.

'MATE! MATE! HES HERE!" My wolf pipes.

His scent was like Cotton candy and Caramel.
"WHERE IS SHE!?" His alpha voice boomed out.
"Don't ask me." My mom said trying to be strong. But i hear a whimper, knowing it was my mom. She was getting hurt.

'No! he hasn't found you! Just stay." My mother mind links.
"But, your getting hurt..." I say back.
"I'm strong. I'll distract him. Find a way out without being seen."She responds and she put the wall up.

"Tyler,please." My mom whimpers.
"Why!?" My mate laughs and I here a grunt.
"Now tell me where she is or I kill you!" He says. That's it!
"I'm here." I get up, I feel tears in my eyes.

His head snaps to me. His green eyes, where a very dark pine green, and his dirty blonde hair messed up.

"No." My mom mumbles about to cry. I slowly walk up to him! As he does the same with me.

But he grabs my hands roughly.
"MINE!" He growls making me whimper.
"Jade." I here a slight whisper. I snap my head to my mother trying to get up but being pushed down as soon as possible by my mates men.

"LET HER GO!" I hear a familiar voice yell. Natalie.
She runs to my mate and punches his chest. But Tyler pulls out his gun.
"NOOOO!" I yell pulling out of his hurtful grasp.
I stand between Natalie and Tyler.
"YOU KILL HER AND ILL KILL MYSELF!" I yell. Making him put back the gun.
"Fine." He mumbles, before hugging me then picking me up, putting me over his shoulder. I look to my mom and Natalie. Who we're holding each other and crying.
"Love you Both." I mouthed and cried before getting put into a truck.