10~Echo

^Jades dad Toby^ (DR. SHEPHERD 😂🔫 (greys Antanomys)

The sound of a foot tapping the ground impatiently echoed threw my head.

Breaths of many people from paw like noises go humans.
I wanted to get up, but I felt weak. I heard slight talking but it sounded like muffles.

"Princess you'll be okay." A familiar voice says.
"Dad?" And everything turns white. I look down to see my feet.
Looking to the side I see a mirror. Me....

"Princess." I see the figure of my dad.
"B-but Y-your dead." I breath. He moves closer to me and touches my face. Steady breaths from my mouth. What am I feeling? I'm not scared, I'm not running and screaming.
"You've grown." My father breaths out. I tried to talk, but nothing came out. My dad looked slightly older than the last time I saw him. His pitch black hair, had slightly grey in it. He y
has a scruff, and he looked pale.
"How's your mom?" He asks making me swallow the lump in my throat.
"Uh..I don't know." I sigh.
"Ah yes." He smiles but I give him a confused look.
"The prophesy." He gave me a confused look.
"What prophesy?" I asked. Before more muffle tones were heard.
"We don't have much time before you wake up." He sighed.
"Jade, your a princess, the daughter of the moon goddess to be exact. You have powers, that, no one can describe. Your stronger than the alpha king. But your I'm danger. Great danger, dark forces will come and try to kill anything or anybody who you love to weaken you. The powers will truly come when you find your mate-" more muffling tones came.

My father started fading.
"Jade, I love you, tell your mom that too. We will see each other soon. Goodbye Princess." He kissed my forehead before completely disappearing.

"DAD!" I yell! I look around me...I see Tyler with dark circles around his eyes and a sleeping Natalie.

"Jade." He gasps and hugs me tightly.
"Jay.." I heard the voice of my best friend. She had tears streaming down her face.

"What's going on? Where's Dane and Lilia?" I ask confused from being with my dad in a white room, to being with my mate and best friend in reality. I see Natalie getting up.
"I'll get you some water." She smiled before walking out. I look back at Tyler.

"It's okay, they're with my mom." Tyler smiles. He's being...nice.
"But now, your safe. I won't let anything hurt you. Nothing." Tyler hugged me.

"Tyler." I slightly push him off.
"I have to speak with the elders..." I whisper.

"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I'll have to exp-" shot pain, unbearable pain shoots threw my body. I scream in pain.
"WHATS GOING ON?" Tyler asks. I shut my eyes as pain shot threw. Pack doctors rush threw the room and a elder.

"She's forming." The eldest pack member whispers.
"FORMING INTO WHAT!?" Tyler screams worried.

"To her self. The moon princess."

~
~
~

HELLO GUYS! Yup it's me😉
Ima make a chapter with all the characters :)
So you'll have a picture in your head of them👌

Hope you like this chapter✌️
It's been a while and I'm sorry for that😌
Buttttttttttt (hehe i said butt)
Ima be writing more :)
Love you guys 💞
~ B
VOTE💕

COMMENT 🙊