Chapter 24

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!

LEIGH’S P.OV.

As the words fly out of his mouth, I remove my arms from around his neck and slowing getting up from his lap and sitting on the bed. His words definitely caught me off guard. “You’re drunk.” I give him a small laugh and he nods. I know that honesty is one of his definite traits right now, but somehow I can’t seem to believe his words.

“You’re honest when you’re drunk.” I tell him, as if he didn’t already know that. “Sometimes.” He begins. “The other times, I’m really fucking arrogant. Like breaking shit, arguing, cursing, but it’s all because of honesty though. Sometimes I’m honest and calm, sometimes I’m not.” He shakes his head, obviously not pleased with his usual drunken behaviour. It really surprises me that it wasn’t going to be a hundred percent chance that he was going to be calm when he came here. But yet, he still drank. Why? “I just hoped for the best before I put the bottle to my mouth.” He laughs, answering my question. “Either way, I was still coming over.”

I stare at him, perplexed, but all he does is stares at the floor. The mood certainly changed drastically. From playfully honest, to just plain bewilderment. I know I didn’t return those three words to him, but I’m sure when he’s sober, he won’t remember any of this, so what’s the point?

“You should rest Harry, it’s already almost three. Plus, we have class in almost six hours.” I inform him and he rests next to me. “You’re sleeping on Natasha’s bed tonight.” I tell him. The bed isn’t that small for the both of us, but I’m tired so I need as much space as I can get. Plus, I don’t want anything to get too heated. “But-” He begins but I raise him an eyebrow so he stops. “Fine, but I’ll get you back for this one.”

 HARRY’S P.O.V.

I wake up a bit too early to one of the worst headaches in history. My head is literally pounding and it’s hard to even fucking move. I know it was a shit move to drink, or even drink that much, but it had to be done. I’ve been too much of a coward lately. I can’t even think straight, but ironically, the only time I can, is when my bloodstream is laced with all of the wrong, but strong substances.

I raise my head off of the pillow, just a little so I can see if Leigh-Anne is on her bed. But she isn’t. I guess she is already in the shower. I check my phone for the time, and it’s already seven. Fuck. I don’t even have any clothes here. I suppose we’ll be passing at the flat before we get to class.

“Good Morning love.” I smile as she enters the room. She jumps a little. “Fuck, don’t do that.” She gasps and I laugh. “Uh, I need to change so, can you like, leave or something?” She awkwardly requests. “What if I don’t want to leave?” I deviously press on, just to annoy her. “You don’t have a choice.” Her voice changes into a louder tone. “Okay Miss Vale, I’ll be in the van, but we’ll need to stop of at the flat before class.” I inform her and she nods. I grab my phone from off of the bed, since that was the only thing I brought with me last night. I walk to the door, but I then I remembered that I forgot something. I walk back to her, grabbing her body into my arms, covering her lips with mine. Leading her into a soft kiss. At first, she was a bit hesitant but then gave in. “Fuck.” She says, stopping the kiss. “I need to get ready.” She whines. Someone is in a bit of a bad mood. At least she didn’t argue about when I grabbed her, her towel almost fell down. Almost.

I waited for her in the van for about fifteen minutes. Which surprise me a little, because usually, when I wait on a girl, which is rare, I’ll have to wait so much longer. “You look amazing.” I praise her, but she doesn’t answer. I wonder what’s on her mind. She’s definitely worried about something, or someone. She usually speaks a lot more. Way more actually. “Are you okay?” I ask her but she doesn’t answer. Instead, she just nods. This is going to be a long ass day.