Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V.

"I want to go somewhere, where I can think." I finally answer Rayn's question.

"Think?" she verifies.

Why does she always asks something like that? I mean her hearing is perfect but she still has to check if she heard the correct thing.

I nod.

"So you want to go back home? To think?" she raises her eyebrow.

I nod again. "What's so fucking hard to understand in that?"

"Nothing." she says. "So can't you do you 'thinking' here in Atlanta? Or is it a no-thinking zone?" quoting the word 'thinking' in the air with her fingers.

"Don't be fucking sarcastic with me." I warn her.

"Sorry, it's just, I don't understand the shit you're trying to saying."

"And do you think I understand? I just need to stay away from Leigh-Anne." I tell her.

"Who?" she raises one of her brow. "Ohh, her." 

"Yes her."

"You can't fucking run from her." Rayn speaks too seriously.

"Oh, but I can, and I have to. For Christ's sake, I fucking need to."

"Hold up, is it that bad?" she asks for what feels like the millionth time.

"Yes." I annoyingly answer.

She lets out a loud breath. "Sure you can come then, only for two days though, or else..." I stop her in mid sentence.

"Or else what?" I smirk.

"Or else, I'll but you in a damn cargo box then in the boat and ship you back here." she threatens.

"Sure you will." I laugh.

"Shup up. let's go get your stuff from you flat and then to the airport." she says while walking out the door.

We walk the distance to the flat and then the short distance to the airport, since I didn't want to leave my van at the airport.

The flight was great for me, but for Rayn it was nauseating, since she spent most of the time in the washroom area.

I decided to stay with Rayn for the two nights. If I go home to my mom, that'll be another fucking story. She'll get all nosy and start questioning shit that I don't want to answer. So I guess to prevent myself from all that shit, I'll just stay here instead.

"Don't mind me staying here right?" I ask Rayn once again as we're in her flat.

"For the last time Harry, I don't mind, Just stay away from my shit."

"Cool, so what you're doing today?" I ask her as I sit on the sofa.

"I have to work, what else.?"

"But it's so late already." I whine.

"So? I already missed a few hours yesterday. I'll just work later today."

"Fine then." I say while switching on the television.

"I'm going to get ready, it has food stuff in the refrigerator, you know what to do with it." she tells me and I groan.

An hour later, Rayn is gone and I find myself in the kitchen cooking Mac and Cheese.

Fucking mac and cheese.

Maybe just because it's the easiest thing to cook.

After that, I find my mind wanders off thinking about Leigh-Anne. I can't stop. That's suppose to be good right? That's what I came here for.