Chapter 1

Leigh's P.O.V.

 I stroke my hand through my hair as I am walking through the crowded hallways, desperately holding my phone by my ear. I had to talk to him. It's been too long. Aiden. My boyfriend. I haven't seen him since I moved from Denver to Atlanta, Georgia for college. We hadn't talk either. Because he'd never call and anytime I did, he won't pick up. It's been days, maybe a week since I moved and I missed him more than I should.

I called him six times already earlier this morning, this being the seventh. I hope he actually picks up this time. He can't ignore me forever. I know he was a bit hurt when I told him that I got accepted into Georgia State Univeristy earlier that I should. I'm only seventeen and I suppose to still be at my senior year of high school but my teacher back in Denver convised me to take the SAT's early and appy for college. And I did, just no one knew I had intentions of moving half way across the country.

It heard the dial tone twice before someone answered. 

"Hi, Leigh-Anne, right?" I heard a girl speak. An unfamiliar voice. Who is she?

"Yeah? Who are you?" I ask, confused

"You don't need to know that" her tone harsh. What the hell?

"Okay, where's Aiden?" I further questioned.

"I'm sorry babe but your sweet Aiden here, has been with me all this time, like eight months, is it?' she rudly speaks as if I can answer her question. Or maybe he's there with her.

Before I can reply, she talks again, "If I were you, I won't bother calling back"

I hear a distant laughter in the background before quickly ending the call. As if the call was on loud speaker and he was there listening to every word of the conversation. I can just imagine the smirk on his face. My legs shake as I began drifting

"Watch where you're fucking going" I heard a loud tone. I watched up to see a tall frame walking away. What? People are so mean. Today's amazing. Just really amazing.

I feel so betrayed and lied to. Even if he did have her, how can I not have known? His younger sister is my best friend. I'm positive Ally would have known something about it. Although Aiden lives with his dad a few streets away and Ally lives the house next to mine.

I manage to keep myself together and continue walking. I know in some way this will affect me because even though I barely loved him, he was mine. Or so I thought. But I'm going to try my best to not let it get to me.

I'm here, in Atlanta, and he's there. There would have been a break up sooner or later, so let this be a frest start. I moved here a week ago to get everything organized. My roomate is so nice actually. Natasha. She moved in last week as well and also has early acceptance. We're completely opposites but we get along so well. And I'm thankful for that. She's in Law and I'm in Med. So that means we don't have any classes together. I'm not quite sure what class I have first. I think it's Human and Social Biology but I don't know which room it is.

I reach for the front pocket of my shoulder bag and yank out my timetable. I try to read what it says with my blury eyes, from what happened just moments ago. I was correct, it is Biology, Room sixteen. I folded the piece of paper and slide it down the back pocket of my jeans. I still wish Natasha was in Med too, it would have made things much easier, but she's quite on the other side of campus. I hate meeting new people. I already met her and it was great. But now I have a class with people I don't know. I hate interacting. It drives me insane. Literally.

I hope they aren't much people in the class. It's seven thirty five and only the first day. I keep on moving keeping an eye out for the correct room. There it is. Biology - ROOM 16. I slowly turned the door knob and walk into the room. And already, at least half of the class is seated and all staring at me. Fuck, it's going to be a long ass day.