Chapter 15

Song for the Chapter: 'Everything I didn't say' by 5 seconds of summer.

'I was wrong, I admit. Numb from your kiss. While you were slipping through my finger tips.'

LEIGH’S P.O.V.

I groan as I wake up to the loud sound of my alarm going off. And I can already tell that it’s going to be one long ass day. I maybe only got about four hours of sleep. Of course, Harry came in last night. But nothing happened though. We watched some shit movie on Netflix that Harry wanted to watch and I’m sure I probably fell asleep before the movie was even over. Harry did do. Well, when the movie was over. He left when Natasha came in, which was about two or so. Natasha thinks that something is going on with Harry and I, but nothing is. I tried telling her that but she doesn’t believe me so I won’t nag her about it, whatever helps her sleep at night. Harry and I kissed but that’s all. Even if it did mean something to me, I’m sure as hell it didn’t mean shit to him.

I stayed up with Natasha for almost two hours while she studied so she wouldn’t fall asleep, but eventually I did. And that lead up to this awful and cold morning, and my eyes burn.

I quickly got ready and wait for Harry to pick me up. Yes, Harry. He offered to give me a ride since to campus, since it’s out of Niall’s way. I didn’t make too much fuss about it because we’re currently on speaking terms. I can honestly say that he’s trying his hardest and I guess I can live with that.

It’s already twenty to nine and Harry said he’ll be here by half eight. I call his phone several times but no answer. And this is what I fucking get for trusting too easily. Trusting him too easily. Even though it was just a small gesture, he shouldn’t have offered if he knew he wasn’t reliable enough. I guess I’ll be going with Niall.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a muffin from the basket and then walk to the living room. I look up to the clock and it’s already twelve. What the fuck? How could it be ten? I checked my phone and saw four missed calls from Leigh-Anne. Just fucking perfect.

Now I’ll just have to go to the evening class because I missed the damn morning class because I over slept. I never oversleep. I quickly got ready so I can make it on time to class so I can explain this shit to Leigh.

I still don’t understand how I overslept. I didn’t even hear my alarm sound off. I check my phone to see if it did, but the alarm wasn’t even set. I always have the same alarm from Monday to Friday and I don’t remember turning it off. I must have been really out of it last night. Wait, what the actual fuck? Macy had my fucking phone last night. She must have turned it off.

When I left Leigh’s dorm room, she kept calling me to pick her and Melani at the restaurant because the rest of the guys were too drunk and they wouldn’t feel safe to get into the car with them. Maybe I went because they were annoying the fuck out of me, or just because some part of me still cares for Macy. A small hidden part of me. But what she did was borderline unacceptable. She borrowed my phone to call Louis for something. I didn’t think she was that low.

When I get to class, it has already started and the only available seat is at the back. There was so much damn traffic on the road. Like who even drives at noon? Most people supposed to be at work, or school, but no, they chose to be in my fucking way.

Shit, I now realise that Macy and Leigh-Anne are sitting together. And they’re actually conversing. Nothing about this can be good. The time goes by so slowly and Macy and Leigh just seem to be talking more and more. It looks more like a friendly conversation to me. It looks like Leigh is actually smiling. Did I miss something with them? Because last I knew, Leigh-Anne thinks that Macy hates her.

The kiss last night was probably  one of the best feelings I've ever had. If I had to explain it, I would say that I got butterflies like what those stupid kids say. My thoughts were a mess because she came in and fucked up my mind. In the most beautiful way possible. But what is it about her? Her kiss made me numb, physically, but emotionally, it gave me a power of sensation, and it's really ironic because usually, I'm emotionally numb. And now, I just keep fucking shit up and letting her slip away slowly by every so called mistake I make.

Class is finally over and I run after Leigh-Anne to explain what happened.

“Leigh!” I yelled but she just kept walking faster. “Leigh! Hold up.” I yelled one more time until I finally got a grip of her wrist. “What’s with you?” I ask and she scoffs. “You didn’t show up for me this morning and you’re really asking me that?”

Shit, I know I fucked up but it’s not my fault this time. She has to understand that. “Let me explain.” I whisper and if looks could kill, I would have been dead right about now. “Explain? You’re just going to make up some shit excuse, like you always do. You really shouldn’t speak if your mouth is full of lies.” And in this moment, I actually feel something. And not just confusion. I feel pain. The pain and hurt of knowing that I hurt her yet and yet again and this time it really fucking sucks because it isn’t my fault. “You have two minutes.” She says and I sigh in relief.

“My alarm, Macy turned it off last night when I dropped her off to her dorm.” I say and she looks at me confused. “What?” How fucking hard is it to understand English? Jeez Leigh-Anne. “When I left the dorm last night, Macy called me to pick her up because she was drunk and she also borrowed my phone, and that’s when she turned it off. I guess she didn’t want me to show up today, I don’t know.” I further explain and I see Macy walking down the hall. “Macy!” I shout and she walks up to us.

“Did you turn off my alarm?” I ask her and she gives me the most surprised reaction. “Don’t like you don’t know.” I spat. “Right, yeah I did.” Macy admits and Leigh-Anne opens her mouth wide. “But you were so nice last night.” Leigh says and I’m so fucking confused right now. “You really think that I’ll give you give advice on how to get my ex boyfriend?” Macy laughs. “If I can’t have him, no one else can.”

So Leigh-Anne went to get advice from Macy? And she wanted advice about me? I don’t know what’s more fucked up right now. Leigh-Anne actually going to Macy, or Macy actually giving her advice and then fucking things up. I can see the tears brimming down from Leigh-Anne’s eyes and I hug her, wiping the tears.

“I’m just fucking with you all.” Macy informs us. “I’m not like that, I don’t like Harry in that way. And I won’t do you that Leigh, I know how it feels to be hurt by Harry.” I bite my lip. Her words sting. Leigh-Anne push me off of her. “What the actual fuck?” she speaks my thoughts. “One of you are lying.” She snares. It isn’t me. I know that for sure.

“I wasn’t the only one in the backseat of the van.” Macy reminds me. Fuck. Melani. I actually expected that fucking shit from that whore. “Melani.” I snarled. “There you go.” Macy says. “I didn’t use your phone, Melani did.”

“You know what Harry? Leave me the fuck alone until you get your fucking act together. You obviously need to fix whatever mess there is with your crazy ex or you fucking side whore. But until then, stay the fuck away from me.”

“What the fuck.” Macy mutters. “She took a bitch pill this morning.” Maybe she did, but she has every reason to be pissed. Fuck, I’m pissed. “Need a ride?” I ask Macy. “You won’t blame me for turning off your alarm again, will you?” she laughs and I do. She actually cheered me up a little. Only a little.

As we walk out of campus, I see Leigh-Anne and Melani. Standing. Together. And I’m cringing the events that might follow.

(SHORT ASS CHAPTER BRUUUUHHH…. BUT OH WELL, IT’S STILL AN UPDATE, OKAY? MY EXAMS ARE STARTING TOMORROW UNTIL THE 2ND OF DECEMBER SO IDK HOW OFTEN I’LL BE UPDATING. IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH SPARE TIME I HAVE BUT I’LL SEE IF I COULD UPDATE BY FRIDAY. OKAAYY BYEE. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. ILY. WISH ME LUUCK…AND ALSO CREDITS TO MY FRIEND NATALIA FOR THE LOVELY NEW COVER!! XOXO AND THERE IS A PIC WITH HARRY THERE FROM THE TODAYS SHOW TODAY LIKE DAAAMN HE FINE LIKE LOOK AT WHERE THAT PANTS IS)