Chapter 13

HARRY'S P.O.V.

        After dropping Leigh-Anne off to the resturant, I drive to Macy's. Damn that's ironic. So much, I'm almost cringing. Almost. I walk into Macy's and it's so odd. I'm probably the only guy there. And what am I here for again? Right, to buy a God damn dress for her. Leigh-Anne. I know she's lying about not having anything to wear but I can't let her have the upper hand. Not even for a second. She has to show up to the dinner, and I have to be the reason that she's there. And again, I'm going to try my uttermost best to make her smile. Not for her, but for my damn ego. That always wins. She's so different from the other girls I know. Most girls would be drolling all over me after only an hour. But her? No, she's too fucking stubborn. But she's not the only one who enjoys a fucking challenge. And this is maybe the biggest and hardest task I've had in a while. And just like every challenge, after it's solved, it won't be my problem anymore. I'll have her on her knees for me when it's over and there's a slight possibility I won't even give a flying fuck.

        I don't even know what dress to buy, or size. Fuck, this is the first time I've even been shopping or whatever it's called. I'm thinking of calling Natasha to find out, because I'm guessing they'll the same size and all but she's with Leigh-Anne. After pondering on it a few seconds, I decided to fuck it and call her anyway.

        "Hello?" she answers. "What dress size do you wear?" I bluntly ask hoping she'll answer the question. "What do you want?" she questions. I want her to bloody answer the question, that's what I want. "You don't need to know shit." I tell her. I'm afraid if I do tell her the real reason that she'll tell Leigh-Anne. "Bye." Natasha annouces. "Shit. I want to buy a dress for Leigh-Anne for the dinner but I don't know her fucking size." I explain. "Woah, are you serious?" she asks. I swear this girl is so slow sometimes. "No, I'm having this shit conversation because I'm not serious." I sarcastically tell her. "Fine." she says. "Small." It's about damn time. "Thanks, and don't tell her anything, I'll drop it off to the dorm when I buy it." I inform her and she promises not to say a word.

        I search for about ten minutes before I find something that she'd actually wear. A black dress with a white bow in the middle. I think it'll describe her perfectly and match her personality too. And I'm sure it'll look lovely with her blonde hair.

        I pay for the shit and then drive to their dorm. It wasn't that expensice though. Just under a hundred. I expected to spend much more. But what do I know about that? I pick up the bag with the dress and take it into the room. I spread the dress on top of her bed, then grab a sticky note.

        Leigh-Anne,

Now you have something to wear. Please come to the dinner.

        H.

LEIGH'S P.O.V.

        "Shit." Natasha curses. "I didn't think he'd actually buy it."

        "So you knew about this too?" I question and she nods. "Who do you think I was talking to at the resturant?" So that's why nothing was adding up. It was Harry. Nothing ever adds up. The dinner won't be that bad right? I guess I'll just go for a little while. "What time is the dinner?" I ask. "Yay, you're coming. It starts at seven, Niall will pick us up at half six." she happily says.

+++

HARRY: I'll pick you up at six.

        Six? Why would he pick me up at six if it starts at seven? I mean the resturant isn't that far away.

ME: OK

        I don't even question it again. Once he's in the same mood as this morning, I'm cool.