Chapter 30

hiii everyone i know that it has been a while but i've been sort of busy and sort of had writer's block(not really it was just sort of a hard chapter to write lol but i eventually got through) i'll try my very very best to update asap

READ THIS:

yes, lately i know that the fandom is collapsing since zayn left but that's okay bc we need to be there for the rest of the boys and stand by their sides no matter what and you can't jugde zayn either bc you don't know what the actual situation is but as far as i'm concerned zayn will always be in one direction and he'll forever be my fav and that's why i'm keeping him in the fic

okays that's enough of my ranting read on i hope you enjoy it and vote lol k

Song for the chapter: 'Time' by Mikky Ekko

"Time doesn't love you like I love you."

LEIGH-ANNE’S P.O.V.

The girl stares with a blank face in our direction. I turn to face Harry and confusion is written all over his face. Who the hell is this girl? When I look back to her, she’s now smiling. Her hair is tied in a pony and her eyes are slightly peered due to her smile.

“Kirstie.” Harry finally says and her smile widens. This brings me no closure but I swear that name sounds so familiar. “Harry, it’s been a long time.” She tells him and she begins to walk closer to us. Does she not realise that I’m here? Or is she that rude to ignore me?

“Uhm, hi.” I say and Kirstie eyes widen. She is silent for a while and Harry is too. “Hi, I’m Kirsten. Who are you?” Her voice is soft and wobbly. I raise my eyebrow in a bit of misperception. “I’m Leigh. Who are you?” I ask. I ask that not because I want to know her name, because I already know that. I want to know her story.

“As I said, I’m Kirsten.” She repeats. Oh, she’s so slow. I hope I don’t have to explain myself to her because that’s another situation right there. “Leigh-Anne, this is uhm, my,” Harry begins but suddenly stops as if he’s lost for words. I stand there, silent, waiting for either of them to speak. I want to know who the fuck is this girl. They have me really confused right now.

“I’m his ex. His ex-almost.” Kirsten says. What the fuck is an ex-almost? I widen my eyes in shock and confusion. This makes no sense. “I don’t understand.” I tell them and Kirsten rolls her eyes. Fucking rude bitch. “Harry do you want to explain?” She asks. Harry grimaces and then gives us both slow nod.

“Leigh-Anne, Kirsten and I uh…” He begins and then stops. Kirsten takes a seat on the chair next to Harry’s bed and I remaining standing although my legs feel very weak and they might give up on me soon. Harry shakes his head in maybe a bit of mortification. I don’t get why he would react like this. I honestly have never seen him so incompetent like he is now. He is dumbfounded and it seems like a ghost is covering his mouth or there’s something stuck in his throat that’s making his speech fucked up.

“Kirsten, I can’t do this while you’re here. You’re making things bloody awkward with those huge eyes staring back at me. Can I please tell her when we’re alone?” Harry asks as if he’s begging for some sort of sympathy. His eyes are now cold and lost. And somewhat confused. “Why Harry? So you can fucking lie to her just like how you lied to me? No one deserves that type of treatment Harry.” Kirsten raises her voice.

I widen my eyes in shock. I can’t help but feel a little disappointment. I know I’ve heard that Harry isn’t the type of person I could be with or fall in love with but it sort of just happened. I know he had a bad past. I know that messed him up. I know he’s not the boyfriend type. I knew all of this and I still allowed myself inside his tiny cage.