Dark To Light (8)

"Elisa can you bring me a towel?" Andy yelled from the bathroom. Its been a couple of weeks and Andy and I are still together. My brother is still with my cousin. I wanted him to be in a home Im looking for a job and a home. I grabbed the towel on the chair and took it too the door. I knocked on it. "I got it!"  I yelled. I could hear the water running. "Go ahead and bring it in." I grabbed the knob and turned. The door opened. It was humid in there. I set the towel on the toilet and turned to walk out. When I turned  I saw the outlining of Andy's body behind the shower curtain. I froze. I could see his musicals, his back flex as he rinsed out his hair.  I saw everything. I steped back, in shock. I had never seen a man this naked before. Well I couldn't really see him, but it was gosh darn close enough.

"Elisa?" Andy said. I didnt even notice that he was turned toward me. I looked up at him and stepped back I hit the door and tripped on his cloths. I fell face first in to the shower. I grabbed hold of the curtain to try to keep myself from making a total idiot of myself.  But that didnt work The curtain ripped off the rod and fell in with me. I layed there hoping Andy had not noticed. But how could he not I just fell into the shower with him. The water hit my face. I closed my eyes.  I used my hands to cover my face.  "Im sorry..." I sighed. Andy grabbed my hands and took them of my face I noticed he was still naked as can be. I turned away from him.  I didnt want him to see my face grow red. "Are you okay?" he laughed. I turned to him.  He reached for the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. The water was still going .It socked me and my cloths. "Turn around." i asked. Andy reached out and shut the bathroom door. While he was turned away I slipped my wet shirt off and my wet sweats. Andy turned around with wide eyes. i used my hands to cover what my bra and underwear didn't.

I just noticed me and Andy were in the shower together. We werent completely naked but we might as well have been. My cloths were laying on the floor of the tub.  Andy grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.  He pushed me into the shower wall. I lost my breath for a second.  "Elisa?" he said pullig away from me. I looked up at him. "Your shaking" I didnt notice before but I was. Maybe it was because the water was freezing. I smiled at him . I didnt care about that. I cared about what was happening right now. "I dont care.."I said kissing Andy again. He pulled away and grabbed his boxers. I turned away as he slipped out and out them on. I giggled as he picked me up and took me out of there and into the what ever room it is in a hotel. The livingroom/bedroom. He set me down on the bed . I looked up at him. 

"Andy?" i said sitting up." Make love to me?" I breathed. "Nows your chance... Its the moment." I sighed Andy turned to look at me. "I cant do that to you."  I stood up off the bed and grabbed the blanket on the floor so I could cover myself. I  walked over to him. "Why?"  I walked over to him and made him look at me. "I cant.." I pushed him into the wall and throw myself on the bed. I felt so stupid for asking him that. I should have know he would reject me.  I buried my head in the pillow and screamed. I felt hand on my back. I shock them off. "Im sorry. " I sat up and turned to him. I grabbed his hand and but them on my breasts.  "Is there something wrong with me?" I said as he pulled his hands away. I pulled my knees to my chest. "No your perfect.. Its just I dont want to hurt you is all.'

I layed down on the bed and pulled the blanket to my face.  Andy crawled in beside me and cuddled into me.   I pushed him away.   He sighed and rolled over.  I sat up and shock Andy. He opend his eyes and looked at me.  I leaned into him and layed my head on his chest. "im sorry, Andy.."

Andy pulled my face so I was close to his. I smiled at him. I felt embarrassed that he rejected me but he has a reason. He lowered his head and kissed me softly. I pulled away and layed my head  back on him. We laid like that for awhile. I sat up and got out of bed. I dug in the dressed for some cloths. I grabed the shorts and tank . I slipped off my bra and pulled on my shirt. I heard Andy cough. I had completely forgot he was there. "You doing that isnt helping me.." he laughed. 

"Well look away then." I teased. I slipped of my underwear and replaced them with another pair. I decided to go without the shorts. I jumped back into the bed. Ever since that day Andy found me in my mothers basement I've always wanted to know why he stayed around. Most people would have left. But he didnt. I was about to ask him when the phone rang. Andy reached out and grabbed. it .He was on if for a couple of minutes then he hung up. He turned to me. 'That was the station, they called to tell you that your mother got 25 to life for abuse to you." I was in shock. The meant my mother wouldnt be coming back this time.

Andy pulled me on top of him. 'What are you doing?" I giggled. Andy put his hands on my waist and slipped his other hand a little lower.  I gasped as he began to kiss my neck. These signs were so confusing first he didnt want to and now he did.. so confusing Andy rolled over and was soon on top of me.  Andy's hand slipped under my shirt a little bit. I chewed on my lip. I closed my eyes as Andy sucked on my neck. "Im confused.."

"Why?" Andy said into my ear. "First you dont want to and know you do.."

Andy realized what I was talking about. He sat up on his elbow and looked at me.  I opened my neck and looked at him. "I jus-" he was cut off by me. I began to laugh uncontrollable. He looked at me confused."Your so cute when you get embarrassed." I laughed.  "Oh Ssh!!" he  laughed.  I wanted him, now more then ever. Andy looked at me and lowered his head. I felt his breath on my neck.  I closed my eyes as Andy whispered "I love you." in my ear. I opened them and looked at Andy, Ive been waiting for him to tell me that. "I love you too , Andy!' I said wrapping my arms around his neck.  Andy laughed as he kissed my cheek. "Im so gald I found you." he said "So am I" I smiled