Dark To Light (2)

I spun around in circles. I felt free. For the first time in my life i felt right.  I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air. I felt my heart beat loudly in my chest.  I remember when I was little I always dreamed off the outside. What it smelled  like, what it looked like and know I know. It was how I always dreamed it would be

"Miss?"

I stopped and stumbled a little. The man walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"We need to get you out of here."  he smiled

"My names Elisa" I whispered as I crawled into the back sit and layed down.  I was in a car, I guess. It looked different then the one my mom owned did. It had lights on it and it made a loud noises. I closed my eyes and cried. For once I wasn't scared anymore. I was safe.

"Andy." he said as he started the car.

 ~*~*~*~

I jumped up and screamed. I looked around and saw a guy in white and he was holding a needle. I screamed loudly and pushed him away.

"Get away from me!!" I cried

The tears fell down my dirty face. I closed my eyes "Please!"  I screamed   I looked around and saw no one i knew.  I pushed the hair out of my eyes. The nurses ran out of the room. Where was I? I was in a hospital.. I looked around and saw a bunch of machines. I cried harder.

"Elisa!" It was Andy the guy who found me. "It's okay. They are just taking you blood."

"But I dont want them to. Please make them stop. I want to go." I cried into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me. It startled me I jumped away from him and pushed him away from me. I looked at him wide eyed

'What did you just do to me?"

Andy looked at me and lowered his eyes.

"I hugged you Elisa."

I cocked my head . A hug. I never had one of those. Well I had one from my brother.

"Charles, Where's my brother."  I screamed

'He is at the station. You will see him soon."

 I lowered my head and bawled my eyes out. I felt my cheek get socked with tears. I felt arms wrap around me again. I looked up startled. It was Andy. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. It felt nice to know someone care about me. I felt a sharp pinch.

"AH!!" I screamed right in Andy's ear. He jumped away and fell on the floor next to the hospital bed. My eyes widen. I looked at the man in white.

"its all done."  and he left.

I looked over the bed and Andy was holding his ears. I giggled loudly. He looked at me and smiled.  This was one thing I will never forget. Andy will always be in heart. He saved me. He cared for me like one else has before.  He stood and looked at me.

~Andy's P.O.V~

She was beautiful. It didn't matter that she had dirt on her face and a giant scar.  She has never been loved. I want to love her. What am I thinking. She is so scad. I'm not aloud to get involved with people I help. But I knew she needed me. I closed my deep green eyes to clear my hear. I opened and saw her looking at me. Her hair was getting in her eyes.  I stood up and pushed the hair out of her face. She just watched me. I have never been this way with a person I help ever. It was weird.

"Mr. Ried? We will contact you when her results come in. You may take her to the station."

She smiled at me and stood up. I grabbed her arm and walked her out of the room. People stared she  didn't seem to notice or even care.  I opened the door to my squad car and let her in. She sat down and waited. I shut the door and walked to my side, I got in and started the car.

"Thank you, Andy." She whisphered.

That was all I heard before she started to laugh. I looked at her confused. 

"Sorry,  I saw some dude peeing on a car" she giggled.

I swear this girl is going to turn my life upside down.