Dark To Light (6)

-Elisa's P.O.V~

My eys widened at the sight of the girl walking towards us. I looked at Andy, who was looking at me with the same expression. "Andy!!" she  squealed as she got closer. She ran over to us and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've missed you, Andy" she said kissing right there in front of me, not even 20 minutes after Andy and I kissed. I felt sick. I covered my hand with my mouth and ran to the trash can a few feet away. When I was done  I whipped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Elisa?" I felt a hand on my back. "Are you okay?". It was Andy. I shock his hand off me.  I didnt want him touching me. I heaved again in the trash can. I stood up fast whipping my mouth again. "Andy leave me alone.." 

"Andy!!?" she yelled "Leave this thing alone and come back to the hotel with me?"  she begged. God she was basically on her knees begging him to sleep with her. I  just want to leave and let him take her the hotel and sleep with her.  i guess guys like  him always go for girls like her.  "ANDY!" she begged she pulled his face to her and whispered something in his ear it wasnt that hard to understand what she was saying to him. Andy pulled away from her and looked at her wide eyed. "Haley...." she said stunned.

I I felt my  my brother tugging on my arm. I bent down to his level. "Why is Andy with her?" I didnt have an answer for him. I just stood there and smiled. "She is someone special to him." i chocked.  I started to walk off and head back to the hotel.  I didtn't care  anymore I want to go. i wanted to leave this town with Andy in it.  I kept walking until I saw the cop . The cop from the car, the one the fourced himself on me was right in front of me.  He turned to me and smile. "Well, Well, Well" he said rubbing his and on me I froze, Couldnt he just leave me alone. I turned around. I felt his hand grab my hair. My head was pulled back. "Bitch! Dont  walk away from me!" he yelled

'GET OFF OF ME!!" I yelled as he pulled me into he alley. I looked at the road and sawmy brother looking at me crying. I  closed my eyes. "Please dont!" i cried.  Charles curled up into a ball  against the brick wall.  Chris throw me on the ground. My head hit the cement floor. I groaned in pain. I began to cry. Now i wished Andy was here. Chris stood over me. He grabbed my pants and pulled them down. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" I screamed. Chris's stood up straight and unzipped his pants.  I looked down the alley for my brother he was gone. I began to cry. I looked up and saw Chris pushing his pants down. My eyes widened at the sight of him. "NO PLEASE!"

~Andy's P.O.V.~

"Haley I dont love you okay." i sighed. I saw the tear in her eyes. I hated it when girls cried. "But  i miss you Andy" she sobed. "You broke up with me." She turned around and ran off. We dated for 2 years and one day she decided that my partner was better for her and left me.  I looked at the floor. "ANDY!!"  I turned to my left and  saw Charles running at me. I grabbed him and picked him up. "Help!!" he was crying. "What happened buddy."

"Elisa..." he breathed. Shit! "Where is she?" I set him down and followed him . He ran down the street dodging people as they came. He turned down the deserted street. There was no one there. All I could hear was screams. I ran up past him. "Stay there!" i yelled back at him. When I turned the corner. I saw Elisa on the ground with  standing over her. She was screaming and cring and pushing at him. I ran up them and grabbed Christ by his shirt and pulled him away from her and throw him to the ground and smashed my hand into his face a couple of hims. She sat up and looked at me. I sat don beside her. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"ANDY!" she cried. I looked for her pants. I found them in the corner. I picked them up and handed them to her. She slipped him on . I pulled her into my arms. Shewrapped her arms around my neck. She has been through so much in the past couple of days. "Andy..." she said lookind at me with her beautiful eyes. I stood up and took her with me. I grabbed my cuffs and slipped them on to chris. I grabbed my phone and called Shane my new partner. "I need you to come and pick up  Chris and process him" 

"What, Why?" I didnt want to explain this."He tried to rape someone. " I didnt hear anything. "Ill be right there>" then there was a click.  I should have  cuffed him the first time in the car. I didnt think he would do it again. I pulled Chris out of the Alley and into the street. Elisa's brother was sitting there waiting. When Elisa walked out she cried and ran to her brother taking him in her arms.

***********

It took Shane maybe 10 minutes to get here. He took Chris to the station. "Thank you, Shane" I said shaking his hand. Shane speed off with a very pissed Chris in the back.  I walked over to Elisa and took her hand. "He didnt rape you did he?"

Her eyes widened.  Oh shit he did. I will kill him. I will. "No, Andy.  He was about to when you came in." she breathed

~Elisa's P.O.V.~

Andy saved me again. I was go grateful.   If Andy never showed up Chris would have raped me.  I closed my eyes. I grabbed Andy's face in mine, "Thank you Andy." I said as I kissed him in the lips softly. i wrapped my arms around his neck. I giggled loudly as he pushed me into the wall behind us.  Andy started to kiss my neck. My brother was with my cousin. I need to figure thing out with out having to worry about his safety.  Andy had drove me to the hotel i was staying at.   Andy grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his  waist.  I felt something  i had never felt before. I felt lust.. I guess. I wanted Andy.. I  pulled his hair playfully. I closed my eyes and pictured my mom yelling at me.. I screamed loudly. Andy set me down. 'Are you okay?"

Yeah.. I just had a flashback. I guess" I wanted to know about the girl.. "Who was that girl?" Andy looked at me and frowned. "She's nothing to me. She was my ex, she broke up with me. I don't know why she came back"  I smiled at him. "You know I never had someone like me like you do, Andy." i giggled. "You are the closest thing I have to a boyfriend" i said kissing his cheek. Andy smiled at me. 'I am your boyfriend" he said kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh crap!!!

Chris came back and tried to rape her again!!!

Andy and Elisa are finally together!!!

Woot!!

Vote COmment!!