Dark To Light (3)

The water hitting my body felt amazing. I  lathered soap on my body and face. I turned the water up on high. It hit my face and body with suck power. It left amazing to be clean. I know that sounds weird. But my mom  rally let me shower. I grabbed the bottle that said SHAMPOO on it and lathered it up on my hands and rubbed it in my hair. I let the water hit my hair.   When I was all done. I sat on the floor. I was scared to look  at myself.   I had no idea what  I looked like. What if i wasn't pretty?   I turned off the water and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body.  I stepped out and stood infront of the mirror. It was all fogged up. I put my hand on it and rubbed the condensation off. I stood back and looked at myself. My hair was blonde and long.  My eyes were like an ocean. I got lost in them. My body was curvy in all the right places. I was beautiful. I saw water fall from my eyes.  This wasn't was i expected.  I slide down the wall and hugged my legs to my chest.  I smiled and laughed. The door burst open. Andy was standing there looking at me.  I looked at the mirror and saw myself smiling. I closed my eyes and giggled loudly.

"Elisa?" he questioned

I looked at him and stood up.

"I'm pretty, Andy." I laughed

He held out his hand. It had sweats and a sweatshirt  in it.  I took them and pushed him out of the door and closed it behind him.  I slipped on the sweats and then the hoodie. I pulled my hair back behind my ear and smiled at myself. I turned my head and noticed my scar. It was a memory i could never escape. I closed my eyes forgetting about my mother. I walked out and saw my brother. He ran to. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. I began to cry again. I was such a baby.

"Cane!" I giggled as I tickled his sides.

"Sissy stop!" he pegged

I stopped and looked at Andy , he was grinning a very large stupid grin. I looked at him and smiled. I mouthed "Thank You" to him. I picked up Andy and head to the officer who was going to take us to the hotel were we were going to stay until we found a home.  I didnt want to look back at Andy. Things were already complicated,

"You will be staying  at the Atona Hotel downtown. We will take you there." the officer said.

I smiled and held my brother tightly to me. This cop freaked me. He was looking at me wierd.  It made me feel dirty.  He lead us out to the car. I got in the back with my brother.  I didn't even notice where we were going. The car came to  a sudden stop. The officer turned and looked at me. He got out of the car and opened the door and grabbed my brother from and stuck him in the front seat.I screamed and hit him in the head.

"Let him go!" I screamed

The officer backhanded me. I feel back and hit my head on the window. I could hear my brother screaming. I looked up and saw the cop coming closer to me. I kicked my feet hoping to hit him but I didn't. I screamed loudly as the cop stuck his hand up my shirt. He yanked down my pants. I screamed louder as he hit me in the face again. He forced himself on to me. I pushed at him as he grouped me harder. I felt dirty.

'Get off!!" I yelled.

He started to laugh . I cried as he pulled on my hoodie. I moved my hand and hit him i the face. He feel to the side in surprise. He grabbed me by my hair and hit my head on the window. I whimpered in pan. I closed my eyes as the cop hit me over and over in the face.  Then it all stopped. looked up and saw Andy. I jumped into his arms. He stiffened.  I cried into him. I heard my brother sobbing. The other cop was on the ground. He looked dead, i dont think he was though. I wrapped my arms Andy. I held him close to me.  He pushed away. I pulled up my pants and clothing. I looked at him. He picked me up bridal style out of the car. He set me down.  I ran to the car and got my brother. He was sobbing. I kissed his head and told him I was going to be fine.

"Are you okay?" he asked

I turned to Andy and nodded. It it wasnt for him I would have been raped right then. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his car. I looked back at the guy on the floor. He was standing. I watch as he ran towards us. I screamed and jumped into Andy again. He turned and saw him.

"Chris dont."

The man laughed. "SHe is just a bitch!' He yelled

 Andy stood infront of me. Chris swung and missed. Andy grabbed his hand and pulled it. Chirs cried out in pain. He fell to his knee. Andy swung and hit Chris right in the face. I wench. Andy  punched Chris a couple more time  then stopped. 

"Leave now Chris."

Chirs stood up and ran like a baby.   I looked wide eyed at Andy. He saved me again. He looked at me. A blush creaped its way to my face. I heard a low laugh escape his lips. My brother laughed and started to snort loudly.