Dark To Light

NEW STORY!!!! XD I dont know why I wrtin anohter one this one just came to me and I wrote it down hope you like it :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

I turn to my left and see nothing only the cement floor that is cold and smells weird. All my life this is were I have lived. In the basement. A cold hell. I have never been outside, never seen myself. I have only ever seen my mom and brother Charles. I never understood why I was down here. My mother always said good girls don't go outside. I have only tried once and that got me a scar on my face. My mother is an evil women. I'll never understand why my father fell in love with her.

"Elisa!" My mother yelled

I jumped to my feet.

"You listen here okay. Someone called the police you need to hide."

The police, maybe this was my way out. Maybe there was a light in this tunnel after all. I wasnt paying attention. My mothers hand made connection with my face. I cried out in pain. I grabbed my face with my hand.

"Bitch! Listen!" she screamed at me.

That's what I was. A bitch that didn't listen to her ever demand. She pulled me by my hair.

"Did you hear me!" She yelled

"Mom they are here" It was my brother.

I smiled to myself. I love my brother. He loved me too. He never treated me badly , ever. I looked at the stairs and saw my brothers beautiful face looking at me. I smiled at him. My mom yanked my hair harder.

"You hide!" she yelled letting me go and heading up stairs.

I crawled into the small space behind the stairs. This was the place I always hide when the cops came and looked around. I heard loud stomping . The the basement door opened.

"Thank you Mrs. Willis this wont take long."

I held my breath. I closed my eyes tightly. Hoping they would either find me or leave. I hated this. It happened a lot because the neighbor boy came by and saw me one time and he's tried ever since to save me before I'm die.

"Sir I think you need to come see this."

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a man , well a guy looking back at me. I jumoed up and screamed. I had never seen anyone other then my family.

"Sh, Its okay. We will get you out of here."

All I could do was think about what my mom was going to do to me. I began to cry. The dirt on my face dissapeared. Another man came over to me.

"Cuff Mrs. Willis dont let her leave." he called to the other man at the stairs.

"Miss. Are you okay?"

Was he dumb did I look okay. I sure as hell wasnt okay! I shock my head no. He looked puzzled

"Can you talk?"

"Yes."

The guy standing by me smiled. He was looking at me. I have never been looked like that before.

"Miss we are going to take you to the hospital to make sure you alright. I nodded. The name who was smiling at me grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. The sun burned my face. I screamed and barred my face in the guys chest.

"You bitch! I will kill you for this."

It was my mother. I couldn't look at her. I could hear my brother crying in the background. The man holding me whispered "Don't worry okay she will never touch you again."

"You don't know her." I said under my breath He didn't hear me. He lead me outside. I could feel the air hit my face. I pulled away from him. The sun burned a little but it was worth what I saw. I was trees, beautiful green lefts. Flowers of all colors. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scented air. It was so fresh and calming.