Dark To Light (5)

I bite my lip waiting for Andy to answer me. He just looked at me.  I looked at the floor. Andy opened his mouth to talk when a loud crashing noise came from the room. I turned around remember i just left a 7 year alone in a hotel room with breakable stuff. I ran into the room and saw my little curled up in a little ball. I ran to him and picked him up.   Andy ran in after me and saw the blood on the corner or the coffee table and the blood dripping for Charles head. Why  was everything happening today. WHY!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to me knees, still holding my brother.

WHY!!; I yelled looking at the ceiling .  Andy ran to me and took Charles from  me. He grabbed his cell phone and called someone. My eyes were blurred by my tears.  ;We need and ambulance at the Altona Hotel off  of Elmer street. Please a boy hit his head and is losing a lot of blood";  Andy paused .  I didn't hear much after that because i fell backward  and hit my head on the bed frame. When I woke up I was in Andys arms. He was shaking me

"God, what are you trying to do?"  I laughed. Andy looked at me wide eyes and smiled and pulled me into his arms.   I just sat there, I wasnt sure what to do. ";Get off"; I said . Andy pulled away and looked at me;" Sorry"; he whispered. I sat up and lost my balance falling back down landing on Andy. I scooted off of him and sat in my chair. A lady in white walked up to me "Hi are you Elisa Willis?" she asked. I nodes sweetly. "Your brother is okay, he just need stitches. Who may I ask is paying?" she ask. I just realized I had no money, I had nothing. I was poor, and homeless joy!

"I will." I looked at Andy. Why was he helping. It wasn't his place. It was mine. I was Charles care giver. He was MY brother! Not Andy. The nurse nodded and walked off.  "Why did you do that?!" I yelled "You made me look stupid!" I began to cry again. The nurse returned with my brother. He ran up to me. I pulled him into my arms and kissed his cheek. ""No more jumping on things for you" I teased.  Charles laughed. I turned to Andy. " You made me look like a bad sister!' I whispered as I turned and headed to the door. I lowered my head and walked to the parking lot. This was stupid I had no clue where I was going or what I was going to do. I turned to my left and saw a golf course in the distance. I walked towards it. The closer I got the more fun it looked I saw these whit cars sitting in the parking lot. I walked up to one. It had the keys in it. I slipped in the drivers side. There weren't any doors on them. Weirs cars. I sat Charles down and strapped him in. I turned the key and stomped on the gas.

It jolted forward and hit the curb. I pressed the gas hearder hoping it would help. A man ran up to me. His hair in his face. I looke up at him and smiled. He was gourgase. 'Miss, May I ask what you are doing." he asked looking at me funny. 'Uh I dont know" I snorted. He reached down and moved a leaver i never saw before back causing the car; to move back. I giggle. and turned the wheel. "Thanks"  said moving the leaver back and stomping on the gas. I got maybe 30 feet then the car stopped. I got out and grabbed my brother.  I turned and saw Andy standing there laughing "What is so funny?";

He smiled "You  killed a poor golf cart" he snorted.. I looked at him and smiled. He was cute when he smiled.  I shock my head forgetting the  thoughts running through my head.  Andy walked up to me and grabbed my face and leaned in close to me. I closed my eyes. This was really freaking me out. I had never had  any man so close to me ever. I stepped back a little. My little brother laughing

"Just kiss already?" he yelled. I turned and saw a bunch of people looking and Andy and. I felt my face get hot. "KISS HIM!!" people were screaming. I looked at Andy and giggled uncontraloing. I smiled at him and placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face to mine. His lips were soft and inviting.  I heard everyone cheering. Who knew a lot of people were into golf on a Saturday?  I pulled away laughing. I looked at the people.  A lady walked up to us. "You to were meant for each other" she said smiling.

I looked at Andy as a smile speard onto his inviting lips. Charles started to laugh. I  picked him up and walked ot the parking lot. 'So where's your car"; I asked Andy.  Andy  ran up to me and took my free hand in his. I pulled mine away quickly. I looked at Andy. My mouth dropped. He cared for me, but why? I wasn't special at all.

"Andy? You  never answered my question?" I said stopping looking at him  he turned to me. "What question?"

~Andy's P.O.V.~

Elisa's eyes looked at mine. I know what question she was talking about.  I didn't want to answer it. I closed my eyes for a quick second then opened them looking at her. "Why do you care?"; she breathed. I turned away from her. "Because you different." she looked at me as fire burned in her eyes. 'HOW!! BECAUSE I WAS ABUSED AND IM WEAK AND YOU CNA USE ME, IS THAT IT!!"; she yelled at me .Her words were like venom. ";No that's not it all you have it all wrong."

She walked over to me and pounder her hands into my chest. She fell to her knees and began to cry. "Elisa" I began bending down to the sobing girl. "Your sweet, your loving, your kind. You what I've always wanted." I said sighing. Elisa raised her head and looked at me. "Im nothing.." she cried

 'Im a poor, homeless girl who has to take care of her brother and i worried about weather or not her mom will find her? I like one of those crappy Lifetime movies" she sobbed. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her head.  She smelled like fruit . "Andy!" It was the voice of hell. The voice I have tried so hard to forget..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap  XD  who the girl? What will happen XD

Vote Commet

Thanks for reading