Chapter 17: Bonding time

UMI'S P.O.V.

Classes were over and Eli fetched me from our classroom earlier. It's now three in the afternoon and we're headed to my house first to get my stuff for later. I opened the door and called out "Mom? Dad? I'm home!" but no one answered. There was only a deafening silence. "You can come in, no one's around." I called for Eli and she came rushing to me. We entered the house and Eli settled in our living room while I went to my bedroom to get changed.

"Let's see.. What should I wear tonight?" I rummaged through my wardrobe to pick out a night garment that would look perfect on me. I though that this'll be a special occasion so I should be extra as possible! Hopefully later when the girls are asleep, Eli and I will get some.. alone time.

Eli said to take my time but I don't wanna make her wait too long. I threw my clothes everywhere trying to find my favorite night gown and at last, I finally found it.

I picked out a set. A silk robe and a silk nightgown that matched my hair color. It compliments my skin well too. I then partnered it with a minimalist  necklace that sat snuggly in between with my collar bones.

 I then partnered it with a minimalist  necklace that sat snuggly in between with my collar bones

I packed my garments inside the bag that I'll be bringing later on

I packed my garments inside the bag that I'll be bringing later on. It took me at least 15 minutes to decide on what I'll wear later. I'm sure I still have plenty of time to wash up but before I do, I'll tell Eli first, she must be bored waiting.

I poked my head through the door "Hey, babe?" Eli was sitting alone in the couch while she was scrolling through her phone "Yeah? Need something?" I nodded a 'no'. "I'll just wash up for a while... that okay with you?" I played with the door knob while she crossed her legs and looked at me "Nah, just do it at my place. It's more fun" and with that, she playfully winked at me making me blush heavily that I can feel my face and ears getting hot. Gosh, what should I do with you, Eli?

I stormed towards her "Oh, shut up! Do you always have to make me turn out this way?!" I covered my face with my trembling hands while she bursted out into laughter "You really enjoy this, do you?" I rolled my eyes. Eli wiped tears from her eyes from laughing "Nah." she nonchalantly said with a smirk on her face "Wha-What do you mean?! You really like getting me embarrassed?! Don't deny it, stupid" I rumbled on and suddenly, she yanked me and the next thing I knew, I was sitting on top of her. My hands against the couch supporting my balance while Eli snaked her hands around my waist. I instantly fell silent while my eyes were locked with my girl.