Chapter 7: Sweet Night

QUICK A/N:

I changed their ages so it would be more suitable since they drank and all.
Maki, Rin, Hanayo (2nd year Senior High Schoolers)
Honoka, Kotori, Umi (3rd year Senior High Schoolers)
Eli, Nozomi, Nico (1st year College)

So this story's timeline is after all their school idol performances. All of them are in and above legal age already. 18+ to be precise

----------

(LIME INCOMING!!!)

"Let's ditch this place" Eli smirked dragging Umi to a room where one bothered to use it

Eli pinned Umi against the wall, both were getting touchy, the alcohol in their systems, but nevertheless, they enjoyed each other's company. "You called me a bad girl a while ago, why is that?" Eli whispered to Umi's ear her hot breath against her skin making her twitch "I thought you were an innocent, former student council president" Umi lifted Eli's chin "But look at you here getting all worked up for me" Eli took it as a compliment for herself "I don't care, you called me a bad girl. You called me 'lover' before but this one I seem to like more." her raspy voice made the other girl shudder and I'm sticking to it tonight"

To her surprise, Eli nibbled on Umi's ears, going down, trailing small, hot kisses on her neck. Umi had never felt this way before, the blonde girl was driving her insane. She ran her hands through Eli's hair, and she could've cared less. "I see that you're enjoying this~" Eli licked Umi's neck up to her ear while she snaked her hands to her waist. Tinu moans escaped Umi's mouth made Eli smirk "Don't be shy, I wanna hear my name"

As they were about to progress, a knock interrupted their session "THE TWO OF YOU! TIME TO GO HOME!" Kotori banged on the door. Eli grunted of annoyance, Umi was frustrated as well. "We'll be out, go away kotobird!" the banging finally stopped.

"I'll let you off the hook this time, we still have unfinished business." Umi seductively whispered to Eli letting her long hair fall over her shoulders

The both went out the room. They thanked Maki before returning home with the others wasted, especially Honoka and Rin.

END OF FLASHBACK

"SHIT!" Umi shrieked "What the fuck where you thinking Umi?!!" the girl hit her head non stop. She dove into her pillow and let out muffled screams, trying to release all her embarrassment from her body. "How the hell am I gonna face Eli now?!" she paced back and forth inside her room, hoping that yesterday was merely a dream.

*BLING*

"I'm outside" Eli's text read on her phone screen. She couldn't bring herself to face Eli after what happened last night, she wasn't even sober at that point "I know you see this, dummy. Let me iiin!!" a text appeared again on her screen. Umi had no choice, she had to face her fears. She nervously walked to her doorstep, hesitating to turn the knob. Outside there was the girl she had 7 minutes in heaven waiting for her to open the door. She gave up and sighed in defeat, letting the blonde in

"G-Good morning!" Eli stuttered trying to find words to avoid a certain topic both of them are most certainly uncomfortable talking about "G-Good morning too." Umi shyly said while the blonde sat on the couch. "You uh, have plans for today??" Eli asked while digging through the plastic bag she carried "Not that I remember. I-I'll wash up first" Umi headed for her bedroom "Yeah, you reek of alcohol" Eli joked nervously.

The both had were awkward with each other and they hated it. Although they can't turn back time, they surely enjoyed theirselves to the fullest last night.

*TIME SKIP*

Umi was done washing up, she clothed herself and headed out to the living room. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked Eli shyly, her thoughts still flooded with all that happened last night "Not yet, which is why I bought us food!" Eli raised the plastic bag with the food she bought from the convenience store trying her best to remove her flustered face. It was unusually silent while they ate.

Eli broke the silence, remembering what had her worried sick last night "Umi, do you remember when you kinda felt funny and you rushed to the comfort room?" Umi shot her a look "Yeah, about that, I felt dizzy and all, I wanted to vomit but I couldn't" the girl pondered through her thoughts, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed into a thin line "I don't know if you agree with me but I'm assuming Kotori did it." Umi raised an eyebrow "What? Come on you know I don't like those kind of jokes."  Eli sighed "I wish it was a joke but I don't know.. She seemed kinda..off" she tapped her chin, deep in thought "I'm sure she isn't the kind of person to do those stuff" Umi shrugged it off, but there was a part of her that believed what Eli was saying. She didn't have any memory of Kotori matching Eli's suspicions or whatsoever but she had a gut feeling.

KOTORI'S POV~

I lazily got up from my bed and got a glass of water for myself. "This hangover is really something" I muttered to myself, rubbing my temples while leaning on the counter "Up already?" I heard a monotone voice called "M-Mom! I thought you left for work?" I sat down on the table whilst looking at my mom, her face stoic "Well I didn't and guess what, you're grounded!" she raised her voice at me "What? Why?" I asked innocently hoping that she won't bring up last night "You think that I would forget? Young lady! I allowed you to have at least a few drinks and when I fetched you, you could barely even walk to the front door! What will they think of you now?" my mom pinched the bridge of her nose, sucking in a deep breath of air "But--"

"No buts! I'll pick up the the cloths you ordered from the shop, you're staying in this house!" my mom angrily got up, slamming her hand on the table and headed to her room "Guess I'll be staying home." I sighed while storming off to my room, grabbing my towel to take a shower

TW: Blood, Self-harm

Some annoying bitch just grounded you, huh?

Don't call my mother a bitch, it's your fault for going overboard yesterday!

Oh, didn't you just enjoy yourself?

How would I?!

Oh well, I guess you couldn't put your hands on the girl you always wanted, but never made a move on. Coward.

I am NOT a COWARD!!

After all, she was having the time of her life with the girl that she loves, who unlike you, pursued her. If it weren't for me yesterday, who knows what lengths they would've reached? At least she won't have any regrets and words left unspoken. This is why everyone thinks your such a push over, a coward, an extra.

STOP IT!!

"AHH!" I yelped out in pain as I unconsciously slit my wrist with the scissors placed on top of the sink. Blood oozed out from the deep cut that was made and it won't stop bleeding anytime soon "Fuck.. what were you thinking of doing, huh?!" I screamed inside the bathroom while grasping my hair. My hands were still trembling, pain was taking over my senses. I lifted my head up to see my reflection in the mirror, "I'll get you for this.. Eli"