Chapter 11: Nightmare

Eli laid on her bed, looking up at her bedroom's ceiling with a blank expression on her face. She rested her arm on top of her face, covering her eyes.

'I wonder what's up with Umi.' she thought to herself 'Did I do something wrong? Am I missing out on something?'

Sighing, she drifted off to a deep slumber.

----------------

"Hey." A boy called out to the girl while approaching her "What's your name?" he asked sitting beside the quiet girl whose eyes roamed around the park.

"You don't need to know" the girl responded back while she leaned her back against the wooden bench they sat on "Heh, what a mysterious one you are" his eyes looked at her sparkling orbs that reflected the sky above "I wouldn't say mysterious" she chuckled slightly.

The girl took a deep breath and exhaled. Her eyes met the boy's, she gave him a little smile.

'Hm, weird.' the boy thought to himself.

"Where you from?" he asked her a question casually "Certainly not from here, though I'm getting to like this place. We're here for a vacation but today's our last day."

They were in Germany.

"Oh, want me to show you around? I'm a local" she smiled at him offering the kind gesture. Talking to strangers was not a good idea to do but a good tour wouldn't hurt.

"Sure."

The boy took the girl for a stroll inside the park. There was a huge majestic looking fountain at the center of the park, its basin filled with countless pennies from different people who made wishes. Lots of vintage shops were also present, different antiques were being displayed to the public on their shelves. Children were running around with their hands holding their half eaten cotton candies while their parents blew bubbles in the air for them to dance around with. The sun shone all throughout the park, the sight was indeed beautiful wherever they look around. It was like a perfect day.

They talked along the way casually as if they've known each other for some time. Time had quickly passed by as they went around the park.

"Onee-san!!" a little blonde waved happily to the girl who was coming near towards where they were.

"Oh right, my family's also with me." she chuckled slightly, making the boy blush for the sunlight shone on her beautiful face.

The girl put her hand on the little girl's head "This is my younger sister, Alisa." He patted Alisa's head softly "Alisa, this is.." she paused for a moment "Come to think of it, you already showed me around yet you didn't even introduce yourself"

"Right" he snickered "I'll tell mine if you tell yours" he leaned towards her in a playful manner, the girl thought it was cute to look at. "What does it matter, it's our last day here anyway. We just stopped by here before going to the airport." He grabbed her hand, the girl slightly flustered at his sudden action "Come on, this day might be one to remember." He playfully insisted her earning him a giggle.

He liked the sound of her giggling but it was saddening because this will be the first and last time he'll be hearing it. It was somehow music to his ears, he felt genuine joy while strolling with her. A feeling he never felt in a long time.

"Let's say we meet again in the future.. I'll give you my name. For now, my face shall be forever in your memories." She proposed to her new found friend who had a confused look on his face. He crossed his hands on his chest, looking down on the ground "You're a really mysterious person, 'ya know that?"