Chapter 2: Knight in Shining Armor

ELI!!!!

A wave of relief was sent throughout my body as I saw Eli take down the intruder who nearly harassed me.

"Are you okay?!?!" she worriedly held out her hand helping me stand up, still trying to sort out what just happened. "Kind of". I stepped over the knocked out man and shut the bathroom door. My fingers were still shaking from fear especially with the sight of my room in a mess.

"I'll get you water" she went out of the room not removing her eyes from me.  "Thanks a lot." I retorted an assuring smile while I opened my phone to tell the girls what just happened.

*Umi logged in*

Umi: Guys! A damn culprit just broke into my house and I was alone!
Honoka: I thought you were asleep?
Kotori: I can't sleep either.  What happened?
Umi: Well, I woke up to the sound of crash
Nico: Then?
Nozomi: I assume that Elicchi's there?
Umi: How do you know?
Rin: Nozomi like knows everything nya!
Hanayo: Are you okay? What happened after??
Umi: I hid in the bathroom and called Eli then the the man almost raped me but Eli barged in my house and took down the man. I owe her big time
Honoka: You sure do, Umi! Have some manners and thank her dum dum!
Umi: I plan to, dUm DuM
Nico: *le Honoka's nose bleeds
Honoka: *le Nico's breasts poof
Nico: Oi! WHY ARE MINES INCLUDED HERE?!
Honoka: 73! 73! 73!
Nico: What do you even know you idiot
Honoka: while you were sleeping in class, Nozomi sent me a voicemail of you talking in your sleep!
Nozomi: here, I'll send it..
*NOZOMI SENT A VOICEMAIL*
Nico ( in the voicemail ) : My bust size is 73... I wish I have Nozomi's or Eli's.... I just added 1 more to add....74..
Nico: well shit
*Nico logged out*

I chuckled at them fooling around, that made me loosen up at least. The man suddenly flinched and I instinctly threw a perfume bottle, putting him back in place for at least a few minutes.

Eli's POV~

I got out a bottle of water and poured it in a glass and returned back the bottle of water in the fridge.

Do her parents even check up on her? Little do they know their only daughter almost got harassed by an intruder on the loose. If only I had stayed here for the night she wouldn't go through all this crap.

I peeped at the room and saw Umi lying down to her side. I placed the glass of water on her desk " The water might get cold you know? " I smiled at her while feeling her warm breath lingering against my skin.

I suddenly heard a thump near the bathroom and I saw that scumbag trying to stand up "You really are a douche?" I tried kicking his face but he held my leg tightly making him to be able to stand up giving him the access to pin me against the wall

"Trying hard? " he disgustingly cupped my face, forming a smirk on his lips. I kicked his bottom causing him to groan in pain. I quickly got the knife I was secretly holding and placed it on his neck, slightly digging it in causing blood to drip.

"If you don't stop, I'll slice your neck into bits that nobody can stitch it back to how it was, fucker" I whispered to him holding back my anger "Don't think I'll let you go easily" I now pointed the knife to the front of his neck

"Stop! Please! I have a family!" he pathetically pleaded "Tch. Umi, call the police! What the hell is taking them so long??" she did as she was told while I turned back to the criminal

"If you have a family then, why won't you get a proper job?"

"Because the agency won't accept me!"

"Well then, what agency did you apply for?" I tightened the grip on the knife

" Th-the Jewel of Russia! "

BASTARD.

" So you think that MY FAMILY'S AGENCY won't accept you? They've been finding applicants to make more jewelry and IF there was someone applying, I would've known it already! Don't try to trick me because I'm not dumb to believe your made up excuses!"

"But the—"

"Second, if you have a family, why would you harass the LIFE out of somebody? You switching from woman to woman PROVES that you aren't a faithful husband. Get a fucking life if you have mouths to feed, don't drag them into your mess!" I pinned him to the ground, his back facing upwards while tying both of his hands with the towel I saw beside me. With all the rage that I was displaying, my knuckles were turning white and my neck veins were popping out. I was MAD.

"THE POLICE ARE HERE!" Umi sighed in relief as she rushed to the front door "About time they arrived" I rolled my eyes. "Please come in, the criminal that has been lately talked about is in my bed room" I heard her coming to the bedroom with the policemen.

"Is this the criminal?" the police then pointed to the person I was holding on to "Yes. Lock this bastard up." the 3 policemen handcuffed the injured man. "Thank you ladies, we'll be going now. Some of the cops will fetch the both of you so that you could give your statements in the station." we both nodded in unison and we sent off the the policemen outside the front door, cold air blowing against us. "Let's get inside for now." Eli went after me inside the house.

While waiting for the police to fetch us, we fixed the house that looked like the inside was visited by a tornado. "Say, how was that man bleeding?" Umi asked me while she folded her blanket. "I did that. I slightly dug the knife inside his neck. He won't stop with his lying, not to mention the way he almost harassed you." I tied my hair up while she looked at me with a frown "You could've been killed! He's a dangerous one! You're insane!" she scolded me with her voice shaking, tears started to form on the corners of her eyes. It hurt me to see her like that.

"Hey now, it's okay. I'm still alive, see?" I patted my shoulder, trying to convince her that it was fine. "I thought he was done for when you hit him with the pole but you recklessly defended me in front of that murderer! D-Don't do that ever again!!!" she buried her face in her hands while I sat down beside her. "Hush now, everything is okay, I'm not hurt, you're not hurt, we're fine." I said in a calm manner while hugging her and stroking her long blue locks.

We were supposed to give a statement to the police but it seems like they're taking too long. I texted the police office and I told them that I'll just email them our statement later on. The blue haired girl I held in my arms was peacefully drifting off to sleep. I gently laid her down on her bed.

"shoot, it's already 1 am, I can't be out at this hour."  I thought to myself. I decided that I'll be staying the night here, someone needs to be here with Umi too. I texted my aunt to keep an eye on Alisa while I'm gone. It's been a long day. I'm tired.

3RD PERSON'S POV~

Eli crawled her way beside Umi, being careful not to wake the sleeping girl on her right. She lightly caressed the the blue-headed girl's face,  smiling at her peaceful sleeping face. "Rest well, Umi" the blonde now drifted off to sleep.

Heya! Hope you liked the new chapter! ( pretty boring

Heya! Hope you liked the new chapter! ( pretty boring. I know right? Me not a good writer ;_; ) anyway, have a good day! Or night!
- 2016 SELF

--------------------------------------

- 2020 SELF

Hello again, readers, this chapter went through A LOT of editing. I changed plenty of parts because again, I was cringing the whole time I reread this lol. Anyways, have a great day!!

- Hoe4Levi