Chapter 4

Ok guys, so my chapters have been cut a little short lately, but that's because I just want to be able to update y'all and I am sorta kinda facing a little writers block. Umm. Enjoy! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV 

I finally gave up trying to get Sage to come out. That is after about 2 hours of banging on the door and screaming things, I don't think she even listened to me. I feel bad, how much had she heard? did she know I am against it all now? I don't know. I head downstairs and tell Julia how big of a dumb*** she is, and then I tell her off to the dungeon area where Sage had first stayed. I really did love her, but I really did want her dead, I was having mixed emotions, that's not good. I thought she was beautiful and flawless in every thing she did, and the way she moved made me feel drunk, but I had to go through with the plan. I promised something and I was going to keep it, even if I had to lose the love of my life. 

I sit down at the table, with my head bent low in my hands. I sigh and take deep breathes, getting up I make a cup of hot steaming coffee which usaully helps to calm me down a little. I gulp in down before it can even cool and go lay down in my bed, what had I done? 

Julia POV 

I honestly think that it's hilarous she heard us. Now she's worried, as if my warning wasn't enough, Stage 3, that's what needs to be done, have Sage perform for us and then... and then... my favorite part of that stage. 

Sage POV 

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was having to pee. So I got up and to much mental argueing I unlocked the door and slipped out, the bathroom was right down the hall from where I was and I was hoping I chose a good time to slip out. I get into the bathroom and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I do my business and wash my hands, as I washing them I looked up and realized I was a total mess. I take my hair out of the messy bun it was in and brush it through my fingers. My hair was a golden brown now and felt pretty greasy, I sigh and start the shower, too bad my room didn't have one off of it.  I finish showering and get out, grabbing some makeup remover pads and rubbing the mascara that was running down my face making me look like a raccoon. I finished all that and realized I had no clean clothing, I hurry to the door and open it running down the hall when I collide with someone, O come on! I look and see Matt. He had a look of surprise and sincerity on his face. 

"Sage, look you-" I cut him. 

"I don't care Matt. Just leave me alone and I am going home now." I say snapping my fingers and walking past him. 

"I love you. you didnt hear all of it, I swear I don't mean harm." I hear him whisper as I close the door to my room, what the heck, why is it my life that is always soooo messed up?