Chapter 1- Sequel

Ok, Here is the sequel to My Abduction. I hope you all like this one.

-Ashlyn<3

==============================================================================

Sage's POV

Matt breaks away from me and smiles. He sits down next to me and slings his arm over my shoulder.

"will you go out with me?" he asks. I smile.

"yes," I say and lean in to kiss him. We break and smile, Matt grabs my hand and takes me to the upstairs.

" what movie?" He inquires.

"Do you have Fried Green Tomatoes?" I ask. He skims over the rack and grabs a movie.
"yes we do!" He exclaims and puts it into the DVD player. He walks over and sits by me. His am is over my shoulder and my head is leaned onto his shoulder. My arms are wrapped around him almost as if I am hugging him. I snuggle into him. Sighing, I know this isn't right. He kidnapped me, I just want to go home now. I space out and start to think about home, man I wish I was there. I look out the window and think. 

" I like him, and I'm glad I'm here, but I just want to be home." THen I get an idea. 

" Matt, can you take me home, I say I ran off with you and you meet my dad?" he thinks about this. 

" maybe, but lets just wait awhile." He replies, I sigh and nod. 

                                                                               MATT'S POV 

She wants to go home, but I can't let her, my plan is finally in full swing. I just cant give up quite yet, I need to do this, I need the money. 

===================

K soo sorry guys, this was a little short, but its just a filler in, I will get some more up as soon as I can, I leave for vacation tonight, but as far as I know, we have wifi at the cabin!!! not sure how much free time I can get, but It will be enough before bed just write a little and save, I dont know yet, but I will try my best!!!!(: