Chapter 2

Ok, Well here we are Chapter 2, I hope you all like it!(: 

         ††Ashlyn††

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        Matt's POV 

DAM IT!!! She was about to kiss me! I should have known she was playing! I mean, her like me? I could feel sparks as she got closer. I wonder if she can feel them too... I was this close to kissing her. I should have leaned in and connected our lips. I.. I don't know. I just feel like she is the one, I mean I got her for money, but maybe love? I don't know. I think I need some sleep. 

                                        Sage's POV 

HA! Sucker really thought I would kiss him!! Yeah, in his friggin dreams! I went and sat down on my bed.  As I sat down a buttload of dust came out. I coughed and jumped right up. Man I wanted out of this hell hole. I began so stand up and heard some more footsteps. I wanted to scare him and make him think I escaped. I crawled under the bed and hid. When I heard the keys in the keyhole. I held my breath. He walked in and I could hear panick in his voice. 

" Sage? Where are you!?! SHIT!!!" 

He walked over to the bed and I grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. It must have been a quick move on my part because he came falling down. Then he looked under the bed and smiled. 

" Princess, you scared me! I thought I lost you." He said princess with a look in his eye. He was flirting again. I again thought two can play this game.

" My Prince. You found me!" I replied with a smirk. I knew this sounded cheesy but I didn't care. He laughed and continued on. 

" yes I did, Princess, You can now come out of this cell, as long as you promise not to run." He said. 

" I promise" I said. 

                                          Matt's POV 

I didn't plan to let her out and into the house part, but I mean she's too beautiful to be stuck in that gray old boring cave, plus a girl that hot needs to shower! I lead her out to the stairs and follow her up. Then I grab her hand, and show her around the house. Her hand was warm, and it just sent sparks through me, As usaul I wonder if she has the same feelings. Which I hope she does. Then when the tour is all done, we go and sit in the living room. I flipped on the t.v. and let her pick a show. Ended up being something I don't mind watching. We sat on the couch, and I scooted closer to her now and then. I didn't think she had realized till her hand grabbed mine. She squeezed it. I looked at our hands, intertwined. I start to get overwhelmed and a buldge starts in my pants. SHIT! I think. Then I find us looking at each other. She smiles that beautiful white smile and I lean in without thinking. Our lips lock and I can't do anything the sparks are so overwhelming. Then all of a sudden she pulls away and runs for the basement. 

                                   Sage's POV 

     I never meant to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself. I think I might actually like him. I mean he is strong, muscular. Hot, and well just hot. I finally found my way to the basement and my "room" I sat down on the bed and coughed from the dust. My mind racked through things. Do I like him? Were the sparks real? Is he really the one? I closed my eyes and laid my head down with a thud. I was laying down eyes closed mind racing to find things when he came in and knocked. 

" Hey, you hungry?" 

" No, just leave me alone." I said eyes closed. 

" Hey, you kissed me back!" He said with a smirk. 

" I wasn't thinking!" I screamed this part. 

" Sure, I think you felt sparks, and your acting like you just broke up with someone not just kissed a hot guy!" Again with a smirk. 

" Maybe I did. Did you?" I said this as I sat up. 

" I think I did." He says this and looks down. Then his snaps back up. 

" Maybe we should try again, see if its real." He looks at me with a twinkle in his green eyes. 

" Maybe." I say with mystic. 

He walks over and our lips once again touch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so here is the next chapter! I hope you all enjoyed!(: well I know these are short, and you probaly want more.. But i want to upload fast so I make them short.. sorry!(: 

Comment if you think there gonna feel sparks or the light has gone out!!!(: 

††Ashlyn††