Chapter 2-Julia's warning. (just a filler in)

Hey so I thought I would be nice and update, but I really have no freaking clue what to do with but I am continuing it for Laine!!(: So here you guys go!(: 

=======================

            Sage's POV 

I wake up and Matt is gone, I head to the kitchen and decide on some Lucky Charms as I was hungry. I go to the fridge and find a note. 

" Sage, I went to town to get some things, will be back shortly.(:" I laugh at the smiley face and set it down, grab the milk and eat  my Lucky Charms. 

Half an hour later I hear the door open and in walks Matt, he holds three bags and a paper, setting down the bags he hands me the paper, 

" Um, I thought you would like to see this." He shyly says rubbing his neck. I frown and look at the paper, there stared back at me my picture, I was leaned on a wall with boots on, and smiling, that was about a month ago at my last photoshoot.  It read

" MISSING!!

Sage Diamonds has gone missing as of 4/18 5:30 p.m, she was last seen in her room. Call 188-453-1223 if you have any information" There was a little bit of a desricttion at the bottom and I sigh, throwing down the paper. 

" Matt, Just take me home. Well use my excuse." I demand setting my bowl in the sink. 

"I would if I could." Matt smiles, I nod, 

" you can." I state crossing my arms eyeing him carefully. 

 " why do you think that!?" He yell asks. 

" Cause I know we can!!" I yell. "FIne whatever." I finish off and stomp down the steps to my little dungeon cell. 

Sitting in the cell I got cold and was shivering, silently I wrap my arms around myself and instantly think of Matt and his warm arms, that could be wrapped around me. I pout and sink into the bed, sending out an array of dust around me.  I can't stand it much longer and go upstairs. 

" Babe, can you please just take me home?" I ask as I look to side as Julia enters the room. 

" What?" Julia asks us. Matt and I instantly say "nothing" together. 

" I'm hungry. Matt will you go get us some take out? chinese?" julia suggests. 

" Um, yeah sure, you wanna tag along?" He asks. 

"I'm fine here, honestly we can have some girl time." She smiles and he nods getting up to grab his keys and money. I smile and kiss him as he leaves. 

"You know, Matt, can be, well, he can change, turn on you, in just a blink of an eye." She smiles devilishly and I nod. 

"ok?" I trail off unsure.

"You never know what he's gonna do, or when he's gonna do it." She smiles and slips out of the room. I turn around uncertain and sit down watching Finding Nemo that was on tv.. What the heck just happened? 

=====

OK! GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT!!!!