My abduction

OK, well this story was an idea of my bestest friend Sarah True, she helped write it!(: Be sure to pay attention to POV changes!(:

                                  ~Ashlyn <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      My name is Sage Diamond, actually the last name explains a lot. 

I am the girl who everyone wants to be, my dads a movie producer, and he owns a diamond store. I would sometimes end up in a movie, I mean just because my dad is a movie producer doesn't mean I get in that quick. I have a best friend whose name is Christy. Her dad met my dad when they were younger and actually produced their first movie together. 

        You can learn more later, now here's how everything happened.

   I was getting bored with just dad home, all he did was write more movies and decide on how to produce them. I decided to go out for a walk. I know it was a tricky decision considering I was Sage Diamond,. The one with all the money. Anyway I headed out. I walked down the alley nearing further in it got darker. I heard a twig snap and snapped my neck back. 

   There was no one there. I turned around to keep walking. I only got a couple steps further in and then a hand closes over my mouth.  I scream, but they are only to be muffled by the hand over my mouth.