Chapter 3-

Ok, guys, so I am not getting many COMMENTS! all I ask for is reads and comments! and maybe a click of a button to vote, but if its too much stick with the first two! So anywho, I have been doing some filler chapters because I am just too busy to get a nice long chapter up, and those are the best I can do right now! I can maybe get one a week, depends on how much writer's block I have on this story... it's kinda losing it's vibe on me.. if you do have any sort of idea please inbox me, I do realize this was a long authors note, and you probs wont read it, sooooo ENJOY! COMMENT! 

===============================================================================

                                 Julia POV 

I was ready for stage 3, they hooked up and now it was time for the next stage. I patiently waited for her to come back upstairs and Matt to come out of his room, this was great, but, I was starting to get a feeling that he did really like her. That really scared me because what if he just went back on his plans, went back on all his duties, his swears to help, just the thought of him doing that made me shiver with bumps on my arms. I hear a door open off to the side and see Matt emerge. 

  "Stage 3?" He asks, with what looked like regret, wishes he never agreed to this stuff. I nod and look towards the stairs, Matt decided to move her upstaits since they were dating. I didn't know if he really liked her or not but my best guess was that he does. I sigh. What if he goes back on his word, I shake those thoughts out of my head and think about the positive things. Soon the famous and rich Sage Diamonds would be dead and they would never know who did it, well hopefully. I settle with watching Moonshiners and stare at the tv not even watching it just lost in that world you go to when somethings bothering you, where your physically present, but not mentally, I was floating, like a clous you could say, one of those clouds on a nice day, that just flow with the wind, drifting into different shapes without much effort, thats excatly what I was doing, and felt like, but something decided to pull me out of this heaven place. 

"Julia, do you really wanna go through with all this? I'm sure that kind of thing happens to a lot of people, but they don't go and plan a way to kill them!" Matt tries to reason with me. 

"Matt, I want to, this has been in my mind since kindergarten, and i am doing it!" I say sternly he rolls his eyes and just sits down next to me, actually about a cushin away. We turn our heads to the stairwell and down comes Sage, her hair bouncing from drying in it's natural curly way. I had to admit, I was also always jealous of her, she was stunningly gorgous, (I'm not lez) Her hair was always in perfect ringlets, which was natural, but better than my straight burnette hair. 

"But we can do it! just leave her at her house in the middle of the night! have her say she went out for a little vacation, and then if she spills what really happened then we can go finsih her off! I promise!" Matt tries to reason again, this time I thought about it, well not really. 

"No, Matt, we can't, I have waited soo long to just finish her off, and I am sooo close now!" I half yell. We hear a gasp and footsteps running. Matt runs after her and I feel like he is gonna just turn on me, he had just defended her, trying to save her... 

                               Sage's POV 

I walk downstairs and head to the living room but I stop just outside the door, I had heard my name from inside the room and was quite curious of what they were talking about, slipping off to the side I listen more;

"But we can do it! Just leave her at her house in the middle of the night! We'll have her say she went for a little vacation, and if she spills then we can go and finish her off! I promise!" I hear Matt reason, what the heck was going on!? 

"No, Matt, we can't I have waited soo long to just finish her off, and I am soooo close now!" I hear Julia raise her voice and empasise the 'so'. I gasp and run off to my room. I hear Matt running after me and yelling something that I no longer cared to hear about. I slam my door and lock it. Matt is pounding on my door trying his best to get in, but I don't care right now, I am in a numb world, where your mind is blank and not in your head, it's on vacation to see a better light, the one you had dreamed of having, that's where I was, I didn't realize how hours later the pouding stopped, and the yellng and whispering quit. I go to the door to listen to see if anyone was there, not hearing anything I unlock it and go lay down on my bed, what excatly had I heard?