Chapter 4- Sparks?

So! How do you guys like it? I am debating on whether or not to continue, If I get 5 votes I will. :) thanks!(: 

~††Ashlyn††

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           Sage's POV 

As soon as we kissed I jerked away, Afraid to feel the sparks that I know were there in the first one. As I pulled away I ran for the door, but I was held back by a strong arm.  

" Sage, Don't go." Matt said.

I looked down and said

" Sorry Matt, but I want some fresh air, and I didn't feel sparks. I'll be outside by the creek." I walked out, but when I looked I saw him looking at me in awe. I just kept walking from my fear.

As I neared the creek I found the path I had made the other day. I worked my way down to the little "shore" I found. When I got to it my face relaxed. There's only one thing that can do that. Nature. I feel so different in it. I feel like the real me, under all the money, makeup, and expensive clothes.  There is the real me, my favorite me. I sit down and watch the water slowly go downstream. I lay on my back and look at clouds, Then I thought, I felt sparks. But I dont want to have a love with my kidnapper! Good thing I was out here, where my head just clears itself. I tell my self there were no sparks. None at all. But my mind knows the truth. My head is spinning, I have no clue how sort things out. I have to convince myself, No Sparks. No Sparks. No Sparks. I keep repeating this as I cry and repeating it. Till I fall asleep. 

I hear the sound of a twig breaking and I am snapped awake. I look around me to find nothing, Then it all comes back to me. I was trying to convince myself  I had felt no sparks. But my mind went spinning and I fell asleep. Just when I was done reminding myself this, Matt was there and sitting next to me. 

                                                    Matt's POV 

    I felt them. No I didn't. Yes I did. No! This was the fight that I had with myself for what seemed like hours. I had no room to breath, or it felt like it. I was in my room, Laying on my back on my bed. head spinning. Wondering how this happened. Then I remembered the look on Sage's face. How she wanted to get out of the room and go outside. Shoot, Outside, I gotta find her. 

   I walk out and remember her saying something about the creek. I start walking and find a trail that looks like it was recently made. I walked down it, and soon came to a little "shore" and I saw her sleeping. I stepped to come out and a twig snapped. I winced at the sound, hoping not to wake her. I walk out and sit next to her. 

" I didn't feel anything, you know." I say. 

" me either." She replies, Then she looks at the lake and gets up.  

She starts to get in it, and walks around. She has a smile on her face. One I love. I don't know why. I look at her when she is suddenly pulled in. 

" SAGEEEEEE!!!!" I scream.