Chapter 32

David smiled and looked up at her. "Cause am your boyfriend remember, so that makes you_

"Pleeeease" she said rolling her eyes heavenwards.

Then her best friend walked pass them with Jeff, barely casting her a glance. They took a seat by a corner and placed their order to Mandy, the school waitress.

She felt like crying, she had lost both her best friend and boyfriend because of this lunatic.

She looked around searching for Daniel but she couldn't find him, she wondered where he was and who he was with.

"Amy please sit" David said in a softer tone that made her laugh.

"It doesn't suit you, yunno what suit you, being wicked and bad, threatening other people to get what you want" she snapped.

"Stop" he warned, but she wasn't listening.

"Even your own brother hates you and don't wanna see you again because of your behavior of taking things that belongs to him, including me" she said loving the effect her words made on him.

"Stop Amy" he said glaring at her.

"Now you got me, what else will you do next to him you coward, you can't face your bro squarely, what you always do is to hide in you shell_

"I said stop it!"he barked rising up.

Everyone in the hall fell silent and turned to look at them, Cherry slowly shook her head and got back to her meal.

"I don't wanna hear one word, one fucking word from you again, am I clear" he warned.

She was almost red with embarrassment because everyone was staring.

"You are gonna rot in hell" she snarled.

Then David lost it and slapped her across her face, the slap was unexpected that it made her lose her balance and fell to the ground at someone's feet.

Everyone gasped and started murmuring, she felt tears in her eyes.

"You are in my way, move" a voice said, then she looked up to see Daniel's cold expression on his face, as usual, he was with his girls.

He didn't even spare her a glance, her heart tore. She wasn't even sure he loved her anymore, cause he didn't even seem to care that she had just being slapped by his by his brother.

The Daniel she had loved wouldn't have bear to see her being touched.

She slowly stood up on wobbling legs and could see his knuckles going white as he held his hands in a fist, as if debating on what to do.

David also stood still waiting for his brother's next move, but he just brushed pass them and headed to another table, he didn't even look back at her.

She saw Cherry staring at her with a 'I told ya' look on her face.

Amy held her mouth as tears clouded her eyes looking around, she felt totally humiliated, then she turned to go and bumped into another person. She fell forward as all the items the person was carrying spill on her.

She felt a tear running down her cheek and exhaled slowly, today had been a bad day for her. Through the corner of her eyes she saw Cherry standing up but Jeff held her hand halting her.

Then David walked up to her. "Get up you clumsy thing, you are embarrassing me can't you_

Then someone shoved David away and swatted in front of her. She looked up at Daniel, then her heart shone with joy and love.

He brought out a white sparkling handkerchief and wiped away some stains from her face and body, then he stood up and stretched out a hand to her.

"Get up"he said looking at her.

She almost smiled at him but stopped herself when she saw the look in David's eyes.

"Take the hand" he urged still staring at her.

"I don't need it, I can stand on my own" she said and brushed his hand away, then she stood up. She was a total mess.

"You are too hard on your_

"How is it your business" David snapped cutting him short.

"Are you okay with all this, are you living your life the way you want it" Daniel said again not minding his brother.

"Yes, am fine"she said staring at the floor.

"You are interfering Daniel" David said through his teeth.

Then Daniel finally looked at his brother. "What have you done to her, tell me"he said and grabbed his brother by the collar.

David grinned." Nothing, she is just tired of you that's all loser"he said still smiling, then Daniel raised his fist to hit his bro.

"Daniel stop all this, I don't need you in my life don't you get it, am done with you or haven't any girl  rejected you before, well I will set the record am ditching you Daniel Perkins" Amy said and pulled him away from David.

He just stared at her with disbelief in his eyes for a while and walked away.

She closed her eyes and staggered slightly.

"Amy look_

"Am out of here" she said and walked away without sparing anyone a glance.