Chapter 15

"Hi honey" Sara said and stood on her toes to kiss his lips, he just stared at her. Even in her 5 inch long heel, she was barely reaching his shoulder.

He held still waiting for her to break the kiss.

"Aren't you happy to see that I am back" she said still trying to catch her breathe as she broke the kiss.

He broke up with one today and another shackle is back, so wonderful.

"I am, but why are you back, like I thought your parents relocated for business right" he asked still not believing that she was right in front of him.

"Yeah about that, we decided that only daddy is relocating, me and Mummy are staying right here in Lakeville. I just couldn't let you go and daddy agreed." She said smiling, her dimples deepened as she smiled, then she hugged him tight.

He was in for a bigger trouble, like a mighty one. When he had thought that Sara's issue was over it was just beginning.

He saw someone passing by from the corner of his eyes, he didn't care at first all he was thinking of was a way to get rid of Sara but when the person turned out to be Amy, he pulled Sara away and looked at her.

He knew what he did was vain cause he bet she had seen. She just glanced at them and continued back to the cafeteria with a basin in her hand.

He exhaled as he watched her go, he didn't know why he cared if she saw or thinks bad about him. He was bad and she knew it, then why do he still act to be good in other to please her.

Sara turned to look at Amy who turned a corner. "Don't tell me you are now into a nerd" she asked looking up at him.

"Can you people stop calling her that"he said feeling frustrated.

"Why shouldn't we call her that, isn't that what Amy is, always showing that she is the best in all subjects, it disgust me. Just who do she think she is anyway"Sara said frowning her face in an ugly manner.

"Amy Chesterfield" he replied, not knowing why.

"What?"Sara asked as if what he had just said wasn't clear.

"And you know what, she is much more_"

"Sara" the principal called out from his office cutting him short.

"I will be back Daniel, love you" she said, then she pecked his right cheek and scurried back into the principal's office.

He heaved a sigh of relief. He better tell Sara that it was over. She was too dramatic and over possessive.

He turned to go but saw Amy coming out of the cafeteria with Cherry, then he waited.

"Amy" he said when they were about passing him.

"I better go"Cherry said smiling mischievously.

"Wait"Amy said but Cherry wasn't listening, she just giggled away.

Amy stiffened and turn to face him. "Yes"she said levelling her gaze.

"Ehmm, I wanna say that am sorry about your fall, hope you weren't hurt"he said not knowing how to start a conversation with her. Only her made him feel this way.

"Nope"she said.

He looked at her, she wasn't making things easier. "I don't know what I did or say that makes you think the best way to get over it is by avoiding me but I apologize in advance or arrears" he said fighting hard not to touch her.

She just nodded and moved to go.

"Amy_"

"Its not about what you said or did, its about who you are. You are Daniel and you can't change that"she paused. "And it is also about me getting hurt because of you"she continued with tears in her eyes.

"I don't understand, I didn't cause your fall and didn't laugh and mock when you fell, so what are you saying"he said, he was really confused.

"Yunno what, never mind, I don't think you will ever understand the way one feels because you don't have an atom of human feeling in you. Good day"she said and brushed pass him.

But he wasn't letting her go that easily, he held her arm pulling her back to him.

"Please Daniel, let go of me. I don't think this friendship can work any more"she said and exhaled, then she finally looked up at him.

"My mum had been right, all this will only rip me"she continued, then yanked her arm away from his grasp and walked away.

He watched as she left unable to comprehend what she had meant.

"Daniel" Sara said coming out of the principal's office, she moved towards him and snaked her arm around his.

"Let go of me Sara, NOW!!"he snapped. She jumped looking at him with confusion in her eyes.

He pulled his hand free and was about leaving when the principal came out with Sara's parents demanding an audience with him.

He frowned looking at the trio wondering what they wanted. He wasn't in the mood for talking and listening.

"Daniel?"the principal said.

He nodded and followed them to the office. What ever that gat to say it better be snappy.