Chapter 18

"I gave him my heart, I gave Daniel my whole heart" Lisa said sobbing pitifully.

Amy wished she could console Lisa, she really loved Daniel and was badly heartbroken with mascara smearing her pampered face.

Why was Daniel this heartless, he didn't even care that Lisa was in tears. He just smiled on with his eyes twinkling with delight, he was totally enjoying himself.

She couldn't believe that he was the same person she was falling for just like Lisa and no matter how hard she tried stopping herself she still kept on falling deeply in love with him.

She just couldn't phantom why it was like that.

"Shut the fuck up"Sara said to Lisa and turn back to face her real challenge, Phoebe." So, are you good in bed like I was. No, yunno why, because you can never be compared to me, never"Lisa continued.

Everyone gasped as the watch the whole incident attentively.

Daniel didn't even seem a bit embarrassed about being the heading of the whole situation, he just leaned back and folded his arms, watching the whole scenario.

"Daniel, tell your bitches to keep it down, damn you guys are disturbing this peaceful class. And know this girls, Daniel sleeping with you doesn't mean he loves you, when he gets tired he ditches."David said smiling.

"But amma good guy, I can treat you girls much more better than my handsome playing bro"David continued and bent his head to kiss his new girlfriend Daisy.

"Players"Cherry said smiling. "But God I love them, they are awesome" she continued grinning widely.

"Am sick and tired of all this, Daniel isn't the only guy in this school"Amy said and reopened her book again trying to read but damn, the girls were really loud.

"Shut up you both"Lisa said whimpering. "Daniel please say something, anything at all"she added still on her knees.

"Why do you want him to state the obvious. He is done with you both, I think its best if you save your tears for someone who_"

"What the hell is going on here"Mr Issac said coming into the noisy classroom with Jeff behind him.

"They are fight over my bro"David said nonchalantly.

"AGAIN!!"Mr Issac exclaimed and slowly nodded. "Lisa get off your knees and you guys come with me immediately"Mr Issac said frustrated.

"Should I also come with you guys"Daniel finally said rising up.

"Ehmm, yes as you are the cause"Mr Issac said and left.

As if sensing that he was being watched by her, he suddenly turned to look at her. She looked away almost immediately.

It will be best if he doesn't know of her true feelings.

**********
Daniel POV:

He leaned back watching the whole drama in unconcealed amazement.

Girls were foolish, always throwing themselves to you not mind if their pride gets ruined or not.

Why the hell was Lisa here. She had told him that she was moving to NY city, but she magically appears causing a lot of commotion with her fake tears.

He just didn't know how to handle this one. The previous ones had been much more easier at least they all knew that he was done with them but these girls weren't ready to listen to that. All they wanted was him like he was a priced commodity.

Sara was the worst. Who the hell do she think she is and what the fuck had she done for him.

Sex that was all, he didn't need her bloody money. She was really saucy, rude, arrogant and stupid, just wait till he tell her his mind.

He was relieved and grateful when the principal came in with Jeff.

Jeff just knew when to do his thing.

He turned to see Amy's reaction and caught her staring intensely at him, she quickly looked away but he saw the look in her eyes before she looked away. It was terrible, he felt his gut sway.

Just what could one do to please a five foot five dark haired girl.

He nodded at david and walked away to the principal's office brushing past the loudmouthed girls that stared eagerly at him, then they followed behind him.

Finally they all got to the office.

"Sara what was that for, we are done and you know it"he snapped angrily at her as soon as the door was shut. Mr Issac just watched not uttering a word.

"Daniel_"

"I don't wanna hear it" he said and turned to Lisa. "And you Lisa what was that for, all the crying and feeling pathetic. Why aren't you in NY city for Christ sake it is all over am tired of you and you too"he said pointing from Sara to Lisa.

"Baby please, I_"

"Don't baby me, you knew sooner or later this will end why act so foolishly"he snapped at Lisa angrily.

"Am sorry" she said with tears clouding her eyes.

He exhaled and held her shoulders. "Am very sorry too, but it's really over Lisa, I tried to see the best in this but it isn't working anymore"he paused as her bottom lip trembled violently.

"When we started dating I told you not to fall in love with me, I warned you and you promised me you won't. I said that because I knew this was gonna happen, I didn't wanna break your heart"he added looking into her eyes.

"You don't deserve me, you deserve someone better, someone that will make you happy but that person isn't me"he continued still holding her.

"But am happy with you, I love you Daniel. Please give me another chance, please baby"Lisa said looking deep into his eyes.

He shook his head slowly and removed his hands from her shoulders. "Am sorry it just can't happen"he said, just then the bell rang signaling the end of classes for the night

"I think I better be on my way sir" he said.

Mr Issac nodded. "I hope this won't repeat itself again" he said.

"No, am sure they have learnt their lessons and Phoebe I can't drive you home tonight, see you tomorrow" he said.

Phoebe nodded." Okay honey, goodnight" she said smiling at him.

"Daniel"Sara whispered.

"And Sara for your info, Phoebe is my new girl. Don't you ever speak to her in that manner again" he said holding Phoebe's waist then he kissed her lips and pulled back.

He looked around one more time and left for home. The tears in Lisa's eyes will haunt him forever, but he could live with that.