Chapter 1: Chaldea

A 17-year-old boy was lying on the floor of a burning temple. There were burn marks all over his body, and his clothes were ripped to shreds. His wheat-blond hair had lost lustre due to the ash produced by the fire.

"We have come to the end, Faker," a man said, approaching the boy menacingly. He has blond hair and red eyes and wears a biker suit consisting of a white shirt under a black leather jacket and a pair of black pants. "Do you have anything to say before meeting your father and mother?" he asked with arrogance.

The boy smiled very slowly confusing the man. "This is kind of you, your Majesty," the boy replied sarcastically. "Then, this is my last wish," he said without ceasing to smile "I order you with a command seal! Show yourself, Saber!"

The symbol imprinted on the back of the hand glows bright red. Gilgamesh did not understand what was happening by giving an opening that the boy decided to exploit in his favour. He took control of some swords that were scattered on the ground and flew them against Gilgamesh, causing him to move back a few steps.

A knight covered with heavy silver and red armour and a helmet that made her menacing and dangerous appeared through blue mana beams. She wields a white silver sword decorated and glittering adorned with beautiful decorations.

Saber threw herself directly at Gilgamesh, aiming her sword at the man's throat. Gilgamesh responded by opening a golden gate from which a chain came that blocked Saber's movements. Enkidu, the Chains of Heaven. One of the many Noble Phantasm possessed by the King of Heroes and the chains that can keep even the divinities locked.

"I admit it was clever to use a command seal to summon your servant," Gilgamesh recognized with arrogance. He opened other doors ready to shoot against the Saber Class Servant "unfortunately, this is not enough to save you"

He fired a barrage of weapons at the servant, who was struggling in an attempt to break free from Enkidu's grip.

"Rho Aias!"

Yuto positioned himself in front of his sister and protected her by manifesting in reality the energy shield that has the shape of a pink flower with seven petals. The weapons collided with the shield as the first layer began to fail under the pressure of the blows. Finding no way to free herself, Mordred had to take advantage of a particular feature of the servants. She assumed her spiritual form while Yuto did the same to disappear what little was enough to dodge Gilgamesh's weapons.

"Did you defeat Berserker?" Yuto asked reappearing at a safe distance.

Saber reappeared next to her master. Her helmet began to dismount revealing her face. She has wheat blond hair and emerald green eyes and looks identical in every way to her master except the gender that was a girl.

Her name is Mordred Pendragon and she is the bastard "son" of King Arthur, the King of the Knight. She is the Knight of Treachery, the one who caused the fall of Camelot and the death of King Arthur on the hill of Cammlan, and the older sister of her own master.

Her master's name is Yuto Pendragon and he is the son of Emiya Shirou and the Saber Servant Class of Fifth Holy Grail War, AKA Artoria Pendragon. The King of Knight is his mother because she had masked her gender during her time as a king.

During the fifth holy grail war, Shirou Emiya summoned Artoria Pendragon as Saber Class Servant and together they destroyed the Holy Grail.

Yuto did not know what really happened at the end of the Fifth Holy Grail War, but his mother remained on earth after she destroyed the Holy Grail and her contract with the world was dissolved. She married what was her master and Yuto was born from their union. However, they both died to save his life from the fury of Gilgamesh, the same person that Yuto was facing right now, although only recently the magus found out that Gilgamesh was only the executor. The whole mind was Morgan Le Fay, Artoria's older sister, the mother of her sister and Yuto's aunt.