Garden of Sinner (END)

Alter was truly speechless by the ease with which his "twin" had turned a problem that would potentially blow a plan from King Solomon's time into an advantage. He had turned an unforeseen event into an opportunity that would allow him to speed the plan up.

"You seem anxious," a female voice spoke directly into his head. "Are you afraid of failing?"

"Don't say nonsense," Alter snorted coldly. "I'm just doing this because I have no choice."

He knew that sooner or later they would have to get on the battlefield, to give his knowledge and abilities to the 49th Master of Chaldea, and Fuyuki's new Singularity could provide both his and Archer's.

"I was waiting for you," Alter said, observing the group climb the stairs.

Everyone was surprised to see that person whose appearance was identical to that of Yuto, but it was as if he was more similar to Saber Alter. His eyes were golden and cold, his hair was pale blond and his face was expressionless. He was wearing a black jacket over a bloody red shirt, black jeans and running shoes. A corrupted version of Avalon was hanging on his right side and Excalibur Morgan was kept inside it.

"Hmm..." Alter observed the group. "Where is he?"

Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue were absent, and this made him suspicious because they were not the type to give up fighting, especially Natsu. For this reason, Y/N had chosen them as well as being the only ones who could stop the Dragon King in the hypothesis that Jeanne Alter had forced him to massacre the French people.

But what made him turn up was that Yuto and PENDRAGON were also absent.

"Who knows," Rider Yuto said, shrugging himself. "He must have gone to buy food."

Bullshit. It may be true that Yuto was buying food, but he would never put his stomach over the mission. He knew that he had saved Sakura from Zouken even though Alter was sure that even this Yuto recognized such action as useless.

"Are you playing the role of Assassin?" Rider asked ironically. "Did the witch put you as her guard dog?"

"That samurai was the first servant to die." Jeanne Alter left her spiritual form, generating dismay in Ritsuka and Mashu.

She was different from the person they met in France. Her dull blond hair was up to her ankles. His black plate armour was slightly more open. But it was her eyes that were different. There was no trace of hatred and the smile she had was familiar to Rider Yuto.

"I told you to stay out of the way, didn't I?" Alter scowled.

"Do you think I would listen to you when the infamous King of Dragons is in front of me?" Jeanne Alter said, setting her hand on fire. "Come on, Rider, summon your army right now."

"My army? I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" Rider Yuto tilted his head sideways. "Are you talking about my golems or are you referring to Historia of the Dead?"

"Are you playing dumb, Rider?" Jeanne Alter lift her arm towards Rider Yuto and fired a fireball at him that was literally eaten by Rider Yuto.

Rider Yuto finished chewing the fire and swallowed it. "His flames are much hotter than yours," he said, making Jeanne Alter more irritated. "Come on, don't tell me you're pissed about France?"

"I'm not the same person, but yeah," Jeanne Alter said annoyed.

She and Jeanne Alter whom Chaldea met in France were two different people. The Fallen Saint they encountered in France was a construct created by Gilles de Rais' desire to bring Jeanne back to life, while this Jeanne was created by Gilles de Rais using Rider Yuto's Saint Graph.