Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ally’s POV

“Dallas please stop, please, please, please.”  I continued to cry. 

His thrusts getting harder and harder

“Please Dallas, Stop” 

“No b*tch, you need to learn right from wrong, your mine and I am not letting you anywhere near Austin again.”  He screamed at me

As I was trying to move out of his grip, footsteps approached

I saw him.  Austin

I tried screaming his name but he couldn’t hear me

“Austin” He walked by but with a much better looking girl.  A girl who seemed more his type.

“Austin” Now he is gone, and I’m her still being raped by this lunatic.

“Austin, come back”

“Please don’t leave me here”

I continued to cry why Dallas continued his nasty thrusts and the violent hitting towards me. 

He lifted up his hand one last time and punched me in the face, and then I was out like a light

**********************************

I shot up, from the dream I just had, I felt scarred for life and felt not needed anymore.  I looked around me and noticed cords attached to and in a hospital gown.  I noticed someone sitting in the chair sitting next to my chair.  I re focused my eyes and recognised Austin sitting there. 

“Austin” I softly said, but seemed to be loud enough to hear me.

His head bolted straight up and when he realised I was awake and alive he rushed over to me and hugged me.  I weakly hugged him back; still afraid of human touch against my skin but neither the less it felt so right.  I let go of him and layed back against the bed.  Suddenly the nurse came in, she told me that I had lost a fair bit of blood and the deep cuts on my body have been stitched up and I was right to be discharged from the hospital. 

Once I was in the car I was incredibly tired and felt weak.  Once we got back to Sonic Boom, Austin carried me to our practice room.  I was still weary on people being around me and still felt scared when someone would touch me.  I am completely scared of Dallas and never want to see him again.  He has taken any innocence I have ever had and now I will be mentally scarred for the rest of my life.  Once Austin laid me on the couch I felt tired.