Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Austin's POV

What is it with me??

Why cant I just confess my feelings towards her??

Why cant I man up and tell her??

This hasnt been a problem for me before, but the way Ally does everything she does I get butterflies in my stomach and I get a tad turned on by it.  Im despirate for her and now i have lost my chance.  Why did she have to fall for Dallas...  What does he have that I havent got.  Oh, I know he has got Ally...  My love of my life, is gone.. all because of Dallas and all because I was to aftraid to man up and face rejection..  now she is on a date with him and Im bored as ever.  I walk slowly around, feeling sorry for myself untill i my thoughts were interupted by a girl screaming and low grunts that obviously came from a guy.  I ran to the sound, which lead me to a dark allyway.  I continued rushing down untill i bearly saw to body figures...  before i could think of any heroic thing to do i say " Hey, What are you doing". 

I am so clueless sometimes..  I ran up to the dude and i pulled him off the girl.  I slammed him into the wall and threw a punch to his face.  I couldnt see his face, but whoever he is im gonna kill him.  I decided to find out the identity of this creep, so i took him over to the closest light.  Once we were in the light i took one look at him and drop kicked him.  OMG OMG OMG it was Dallas...

OMG OMG..  Oh no! please tell be he did not do that to Ally.  I knocked him out and ran to the unconcious girl lying on the ground.  Once I got there I fell to my knees beside her.  I pulled out my phone and shone the brightness on her face.  Oh no....  that barstard just took my love of my lifes virginity... and he forcefully did it.   

WHY, WHY, WHY????

Why Ally??  what did she ever do to him??? Im going to kill him with my bare hands..  and im not gonna make it quick either. 

I felt so to blame for this..  I shouldnt of let her out, I should of been there earlier... I should of saved her before this happened

I was suddenly interupted by ally's whimpers and I attempted to put her clothes on but failed so i put my jacket on her.  I lifted he light body up and slid her into the back seat, that was when i noticed the blood on her body and the cuts the prick made on her.  I tried my best to clean her up but evertime i wiped the blood away more would reappear..  she was loosing lots of blood and i decided to take her to the hospital. 

*****************************************

sorry for the long update...  

Sammieexx

:) xx