Epilogue!! xx

Hey...

This is it, I'm finished with this story..

I am really happy of the out come of this story and it would mean a lot to me of you could tell me what you liked about my story or what could of been improved...

Anyway I know this story is fairly short but I was lost for ideas and I am not a very good writer when it comes to longer stories

Thanks heaps it means a lot <3

-------------------------

So.. Dez and trish (auto correct on my phone keeps spelling trish as trash grrr... Stupid iPhone) didn't end up being together but they have become closer friends so good luck to them in the future...

Dallas is still locked away and won't get out for a little while.

Once Dallas is released he is not allowed near ally or even make contact with her.

As for austin and ally, they are truelly happy together and they love eachother very much.. They are still music partners and Austin will create awesome music along with ally, trish and dez by his side...

Austin and ally both stay together and hopefully they are together forever and ever, they love eachother so much that they would do absolutely any thing for each other.

Luckily Austin was there on the night of the incident and in a way it was a good thing that they were locked up together for a while because if they weren't they may if never found out their love for eachother and we wouldnt have found out that they truly are meant for eachother..

Austin and Ally are truly 'The One' for eachother

-----------------------

Yep.. That's the end..

Comment your thoughts and vote of you liked it

Thanks again

Sammieexx <3