Chapter 1

Ally's POV

"Dez, no eating in the store" i said

"But Ally, im hungry" he pleaded

"No Dez" i repeated

"awww" he put on a pout and walked out of the store

Today was pretty hectic with all the customers and also with all the stress of trying to write a new song for Austin, but luckily for me he is coming soon, and we're gonna write the new song together. 

I absolutely enjoy Austins presence, he makes me feel butterflies inside and everytime he looks at me, i get helplessly lost in his beautiful eyes.  I wish i could just tell him that i like him but i know he wont feel the same way and i dont feel in the mood to be rejected.  

I couldnt really go ahead and date Austin anyway because i have used Dallas as my cover up and were 'a couple' now.  

"Hey Ally, you ready to write that new song" Austin walked in casually

"umm..  yeah s-sure" i mumbeled

***************************************************************

We worked on the song for the whole night and i am tired.  I ended up sleeping on Austin and he was amazingly comfy. 

*Bring Bring*

I reached out for my phone and found out that Dallas was ringing

"Hello"  I said

"Hey babe, i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight"

without thinking it through properally I agreed to the date

after he told me the arrangements i hung up and i felt Austin move under me.  I quickly shot up and he woke up slowly.  I watched him wake up and than darted away when he caught me. 

**************************************

The rest of the day went be rather quickly and it was 7 o'clock.  Timem for my date with dallas

I met him at the cellphone accessory cart.  He looked rather handsome but nothing compared to austin

STOP ALLY..  i mentally slapped myself, as i walked to where dallas was standing. 

"Hey dallas"

"Hey Ally"

"so what do you have planned for tonight?"

"just follow me ally, i have it all under controll"

After about a 10 minute walk he led me into a dark allyway and i starte to feel really scared.  Suddenly i was pushed sharply up against the wall and dallas starting kissing me forcefully.  I tried to pull away but he reached for something in his pockets and he brought out a fairly sharp knife and he threatened me with it.  He was really strong and he was basically pinning me to that wall.  After a while of kissing, his hands started to roam around my body.  I had no clue what was going on untill he slid his fingers up my dress and was making his way to my crotch area.  I tried to squirm away from his grip but it was no use.  He used he other hand to draw out the knife and started cutting at my skin. 

The pain was inscruciating and i suddenly felt a tad woozy.  I attempted to call for help but it didnt work coz he silenced me with another few more cuts and he gagged me with a dirty rag. 

Once his fingers were completely up my skirt he started fingering me, it was very painful.  Suddenly he ripped open my skirt and underwear and continuing to touch my body.  He stopped eventually and i kept trying to scream.  He undid his pants and brought his manhood out and harshly push it in. 

All my innocence was gone!  Tears were falling from my eyes like a fountain an the tears got stronger with every thrust he did.  All i could see was him and all i could was my whimpers and his low moans and grunts.  I felt really dizzy.  The pain from what dallas was doing and the pain that the cuts made was so bad i was close to falling into unconsciousness.  Dallas still didnt stop, he went even faster and his moans were alot more faster and louder.  I started to feel warm liquid get shot inside of me and thats when i realised he has come inside of me without protection and i couldnt do anything about.  I continued to cry and just gave up.

"What are you doing?"  I heard someone say suddenly just before everything around me went black.

Sorry for long wait

Sammieexx

Bye xx