The One.. (Austin and Ally Fanfic) xx

He is so cute, the blonde hair, mesmerising smile, his gorgeous eyes and his amazing music talent. How can i not stare a that perfect human being who happens to be my partner? My name is Ally Dawson and i am completely crushing over, over night sensation Austin Moon. Unfortunately he doesnt know about my love for him, he has been close to figuring it out and he read my diary and saw my writing about him but i luckily used Dallas, the guy from the phone accessory cart as my cover up. I havent even told my best friend Trish about my undying love for Austin, I think that keeping it to myself is probably the best idea. But its hard knowing that he doesnt feel that way for me, he only wants to keep up our "strong" friendship. If only he could see that i will always be there for him and if we some how end up together it wont ruin our friendship that we have. If only he could see it!

I watch her as she talks to him. Dallas! Why do i get so worked up about him? oh i know its because he is the one who gets to talk to her everyday, he is the one she flirts with, he is the one she writes and most of all he is the one she gets to call her "boyfriend". Why did i have to stuff up my chance with her, tell her i perfer friendship over realtionship. I honestly then perfered a relationship over a friendship, but i was scared, scared being rejected, scared of her thinking im a fool for fallig for her. When she started dating that jerk face, my heart broke even more and i honestly felt my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach. I feel heartless, she has taken my heart and didnt return it, instead she stomped on it and chucked it away. She is the only one I have eyes for, I, Austin Moons sees many pretty girls every day but all i see as true beauty is her, Ally Dawson and I have fallen for her deeply and I dont think i will ever find my way back, she is definately the one.

--------------------------------------

They both have eyes for each other, yet they wont bring up the nerve to tell eachother how they feel. What happens when Dallas takes advantage of Ally, when they go on their first date and the person who catches it happens to be Austin. Austin saves her and attempts to comfort her but not getting to close. This all fails when they are locked in a room for 48 hrs with no food or drink. No heat, only eache others body heat. What happens when they are forced to cuddle up? Will they let their true feelings shine or will they just allow it to stay as friends??

Sammieexx :)