Chapter 9

Hey everyone

This is going to be the last chapter of this story, but there will be an epilogue :)

I have had a great time writing this story and i hope everyone likes it, this story has been my biggest success so far.  xx

Thank you for the support <3 x

-------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV

Austin led me to what felt like the car.  He helped me get in to the car and put my seatbelt on for me.   He is such a gentleman :) Once I was seated in the car he left, to which im assuming the drivers seat

(AN: Austin can drive in this story!!  :) xx)

The car ride seemed to take forever and i am getting more and more suspitious on what the surprise is, lloads of thoughts are flying in and out of my head.  I think Im going nuts.   Nether the less i still love austin he is absolutely amazing :)  He loves me for me and hasnt taken advantage of me.  He has always been there for me and he is my rescuer.  I really think i am in love with him. 

Sudddenly the car came to a stop and, from what i am thinking, Austin just got out of the front seat and came to my door.  He opened it and carefully got me out.

"Austin can the blind fold please come off?" I asked hopefully

"No baby, you'll just have to wait a little longer" He replied while lacing his fingers with mine.

He led me what seemed to be a hill.  My legs were starting to feel restless as we climbed up a slope.  After about 2 minutes of walking my legs seemed to feel like they were about to fall off. 

"Ok babe, we are here" he said while letting go of my hand and standing behind me to take off my blind fold.  Once it fell from my eyes, i took a look around and saw a beautiful shimmering lake.  I noticed that there was a rug set up on the soft green grass with a picknick basket placed in the middle of the rug.

"Ally, do you like it?"

"Yes Austin, I love it.  What a lovely place to have a picnic.  I love you so much Austin" I said as i gave him a big hug and a kiss on the lips. I can still feel the sparks everytime our lips are pressed together. I can still feel the goosebums when he rest his hands apon my waist.  But most of all, my love for him never ends.

Once we pulled away we sat down on the comfy rug and Austin opened up the picnic basket.  He pulled out some strawberries dipped in chocolate, some cheese and biscuits, some sandwiches and a wine bottle.

"Uhmm, Austin we are not old enough to drink"

"I know Ally thats why its just cordial in a wine bottle, i thought it would make it more romantic"

"Oh haha, it did does Austin, thankyou for all this, i am so happy i can share this wonderful night with you" 

Austin then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.  Austin grabbed the strawberries and took one out.

"Open up baby"

I did as i was told and opened up my mouth.  He placed the atrawberry in my mouth and i bit down on it.  The strawberry was really juice and the chocolate complimented it very well. 

"They are wonderfull" i said after i had finished

------------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

We continued to feed each other the strawberries, it was a wonderful night. 

both of us together, no interuptions, eating food together with a beautiful view.  After we finished eating the food, Ally got up. 

She ran straight down to the water, i got up and followed her down.  Once we were both at the edge of the water, she bent down to feel the waters temperature. 

"the water feels wonderful, not too cold, its perfect." she said as she got back up to a standing position. 

I pulled her closer to me, and leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek. 

'How about we go for a swim" i wispered in her ear.

"i dont have my bathers, Austin"

"Doesnt matter" i said as i pushed her in the water

"Oh my gosh, Austin Moon you are so dead" she said as she got uot of the water.  she ran over to me and hugged me.  she was right the water wasnt really cold. 

without realizing, i felt myself move closer to the water and without trying to stop, i felt myself being pushed in the water.  I grabbed ally's hand and she was pulled in the water aswell. 

we started splashing each other and palying around. 

after about 20 mins of that we both settled down.  I came closer to ally and pulled he to my chest. 

"Ally, I have had an amazing night with you, and i love you so much and you mean so much to me.  I dont what would of happened if i wasnt there to save you that nigght and i am so happy i came to save the day. I am exstatic that we are together and i promise i wont do anything to hurt you.  Ally i love you and i hope you love me as much as i love you" I said seriously to ally

"Austin i do love you, forever and ever" she said to me

And with that she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Suddenly we heard something explode and looked up and saw fireworks have actually started in the night sky.

"I always knew i felt fireworks when we kissed and now its actually happening" I joked and pulled her into a loving kiss. 

-----------------------------------------------------

That was the date, i hope you liked it.

Vote/ Comment and i hope you have enjoyed the story.

Sorry for the longish update

Sammieexx