Chapter 4

Hey, sorry for the long update!!!  Just moved to Darwin and had to settle in...  

Thankyou to all the people who have read my story, it means a lot to me :) xx 

Hope you like this chapter xx

-----------------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

uh oh!!!!!!!!  the door wont open, what the hell is going on.  I continued to try and pull at the door but there was no use, it refused to open.  I eventually started kicking the door but just like before it was no use.  I slowly walked back over to Ally who was still sobbing freely into a pillow, she mustn't of heard my attempts in opening the door.

"Austin, what are you doing back so quickly with no food?"

"uhmmm....  well you see thedoorwouldntopenandwemaybelockedin" I said maybe a little to fast

"wait, what?" she asked confused

"the door wouldnt open and we may be locked in" i said trying to keep calm and speaking my words a tad slower then before.

"WHAT???" she seemed a tad shocked and got up rather slowly due to the pain in her body, to go try and open the door.  She attempted to open the door and wincing in pain everytime she tugged at the door.  I cam up behind he, which must of scared her because she jumped in fright and started crying.  I took a step back and came up next to her to try and open the door with her. 

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!  why the hell would i do that after knowing what the dickhead did to her. 

After a while she gave up and slumped down the door, head down between her legs slightly crying.  I hated seeing her crying, she is so beautiful and if there was anything i could do to put a smile back on her face, i would do it in a heart beat.  Even with all the bruises around her body and the cuts that have been stitched up on her, she looked beautiful to me regardless.  my thoughts on ally were rudely interupted when i heard a grumbling sound.  It was my stomach and i was hungry!!!!

I looked over at Ally and she was still in the same position, i decided to take her back to the couch.  As i picked her up she seemed a little tence in my arms and wasnt relaxed under my touch.  I felt heart broken seeing her like this, and i blame it all on Dallas, but partly on myself as i wish i was there slightly earlier so she didnt have to go through the pain of having her virginity forcefully taken but also being completely scared and torn after what Dallas had stupidly done.  In all honesty i dont think Ally will ever go back to being herself again, ALL THANKS TO DALLAS

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV

We are stuck, stuck in this room with no wasy to get out, i tried to bust open the door bet with every attempt i tried pain filled throughout my body and my sides and were my cuts were situated seemed to be in more agonising pain then the rest of my body.  I eventually gave up, there is no use in trying to open a locked door especially with me being useless and injured not only physically but also mentamlly, i slumped my head in between my knees and started to cry, for the millionth time today.  I am so happy that Austin is by my side and helping me recover, even though it will be incredably hard to forget the frightning memories that Dallas have drilled into my head, on that thought more tears started to shed.  suddenly i felt i was being lifted, event though i knew it was Austin who was lifting me i still felt tenced to be in his arms and think it will take some time to get used to someones touch. 

As i was been setted down on the couch hugged up to my drenched pillow and continued to lightly sob into it as i have previously done.  I didnt feel Austin against me, and even though i have a massive crush on him and everytime he is near my love for him grows, im glad he has tryed to keep his distance from me, and given me the time i need to recover.

After i regained myself and stopped crying/ sobbing i repositioned myself on the couch so i was sitting up right.  After a while of akward silence it started to feel quite cold.  I wanted to cuddle up to austin and regain any warmth left in the room but it felt wrong, because i knew he didnt share the same feelings with me as i did with him so i decided to keep distance like he did with me.   

As time went by the room started to get colder and there were no blankets in the room and my need for food was gradually getting stronger.  I felt weak and dizzy, i became thursty and even mopre hungry to the point where my stomach was growling at me. 

"Austin, im hungry" i mumbeled, barely audible.

"me too, ally but there is nothing we can do and i am starting to feel incredibally weak to get up and do something" he said, with a slightly raspy voice. 

"yeah me too..  i wish we arent locked in here and on top of that it is lke we are in a freezer and we are in Miami." i said trying to add in a little joke, that wasnt really funny.

"yeah.." he said while sleep was taking over him.  For a rock star he seemed to get tired easily, but i guess thats a reason in why i love him.  I slowly crept up to him just before he fell asleep and cuddled up closely to him.  He opened up his eyes slightly when he felt my skin make contact with his and he seemed a bit shocked that i was there.  I felt a bit weird being so close to him and felt embarrassed that i made that move but all of that worry went away when i felt him slide his arm over my waist and snuggle closer to me.  I was surprised, this was the first time i felt contact on my skin after the incident with Dallas and i didnt feel tensed, instead i felt relaxed and his touch against my skin felt so right

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story, sorry bout the small chapter and long update

will try to update more frequantly as im in a city and have no friends here, what else could i do to fill up my time :) xx

Sammieexx

:)