Chapter 6

Hey

I have had some good ideas on how i am gonna continue on with this story and hope that you all like it :) xx

**************************************************

Ally's POV

Austins lips on mine felt amazing.  The sparks that spread through out my body was absolutely incredible.  All of a sudden i felt is wet toung swipe across my bottom lip and it took me a while to realise that he was asking for entrance.  I was a bit nervous in weather i should or not but out of benefit than the doubt i slightly opened my mouth and his toung fought with mine for dominance which we all know he won of course.  After we both lost our breath we pulled away from eachother both gasping for air.  That was such an amazing kiss and it honestly felt as like we were the only people in the world :)

Suddenly one of our tummies growled and we both noticed we were very hungry.  I held on to my stomach and looked up at austin with a worry look across my face.  I was about to speak until austin cut me off by talking first. 

"Im so hungry, we have to try and break open the door!!" he said quite loudly

"yeah I know, lets try but im not exactly very strong at the moment" i said slowly putting my head down realising that dallas may have raped me because i am weak and useless.

"Your not weak and useless you are perfect and if dallas thinks that you are weak and useless i can easily kick  his ass again!"

"What" i asked surprised "how did u know i was thinking that??" i asked getting rather suspicious

"I guess im just amazing, that and you were thinking out loud" he said with a smirk on his face

"oh... i knew that"

"Hey Ally do u want to try and bust open the door?"

"Yeah may as well" i said while getting up to help austin bust open the door. 

**************************

Austin's POV

Its been 20 mins since we tried busing open the door and it was no use.  Untill i came up with the great idea to use something heavy and push open the door.  We both thought for a while until we both saw the piano and we both hadthe same idea

"lets push the piano into the door and try to open"

"yes!!" we both grabbed the piano and started pushing it towards the door.   Once the piano was against the door we both started pushing.  I used all my stregnth and i could see ally was too.  after a while of pushing, my amazing plan failed tremendously :( we put the piano back to its original place.  We both slumped against the door and ally and i were both out of breath.  Ally's tears started to escape her eyes and i put my arm around her and tried to comfort her.  She started hugging me and cried gently into my chest.  I didnt know hwat to do so i just let her cry into my chest and occasionally kissing her on the top of her head.  Once my shirt seemed to be completely drenched she looked up at me.  a few tears shed and i used my thumb to wipe it away. 

"Austin what happens if we never get out of here?"

"Ally, we wont be stuck in here for ever and even if we are we will share the last of our lives which probably wouldnt be too long, in each others presence.  I love you so much ally and always will.  my dream was to die old with you by my side.  but if our death happens here in this room i wouldnt want to spend the last of my life with anyone else.  Ally you are my world and im so happy i have you now.  even though the past events have been tragic im happy i got the girl at the end"

after my speech more tears started to shed out of ally's eyes and some started to form from my eyes.  We both cuddled closely together, keeping eachother warm and safe.  I didnt want to die in here but like i said to ally if i do im happy im with the love of my life :)

"I love you so much austin..  and im happy being with you" she wispered lightly into my ear

we both sat there for a while enjoying eachothers company and trying to ignor our growling stomachs untill we heard foot steps from the other side of the door. 

ally and i looked at eachother and both started screaming to open the door.  we heard someone unlock the door and a cheshire cat smile appeared across my face. 

The door slowly opened and........

**************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER lol :) will update soon :)

Sammieexx :)