Author's Intro

Hello everyone! I am the author of the upcoming story! I just wanted to introduce myself and explain a few things that I intend for the story.

First off, you guys can call me Ray. I identify as a female and use the pronouns she/her. If you guys have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments. If you do not see your question answered, I am either uncomfortable with answering, haven't seen it, or didn't have enough time and space to answer.

Now for the story. In this story, I will start this off as a gay Dekubowl. This is because I love my little cinnamon roll, and I want to let the readers pick who he ends up with, but if no one chooses I guess the choice us on me???? I will only be doing gay ships.

I want you guys to comment what you want to read here. I will show no judgement to any of you. This is also a safe space for you to let out how you feel about the story and characters. I will do my best to take your guy's advice and improve the story. You can ask for smut, fluff and lemon(I suck at writing angst, but I can try). I will likely be doing slow updates as well, because I am doing preparatory classes during the summer. (I have major exams this October).

Also have some EraserMic as an apology for likely being unable to update quickly