Chapter Ten: Dadzawa

No One's Pov

Once the group had arrived to class, the lesson had already begun. (Idk how Aizawa slithers that fast-) It was a report they had to do on a past rescue mission. They had to make a report on the pros, cons, mistakes, consequences and how they handled the situation.

"Sorry we're late, Sensei. I had to shit, but I didn't want walk to class alone."

He turned and raised an eyebrow at Kaminari. "You needed-" He passed to count, "6 people to stay back? That's a waste of their time and education. Get in your seat. Now."

Everyone hurried to their seats.

Eventually Aizawa had finished his lesson, and left everyone to finish their reports. The suspicious thing was that, he didn't go to sleep and even look at his sleeping bag.

"Problem Child."

"Y-yes Sensei?"

"Step outside with me. Please."

Izuku made his way past the door. Aizawa shut the door. However, he started walking. The greenette was confused, but followed along anyway.

Eventually, they made their way to his office. At this point the OFA user was completely and utterly baffled and confused.

He walked in, and closed the door after Izuku walked in. He gestured to the chair and took a seat.

"I want to talk to you about something concerning I heard." He looked at him and you could see worry, pity, and a little but of anger swirling in his black beady pupils. Knowing eyes.

Izuku teared up. He knew Aizawa knew. He broke down. He let out a sudden, sharp sob.

Aizawa Shouta in that moment felt wbeyrhing he knew fall apart. Everything he knew about Midoriya Izuku was all a lie. Midoriya was just like him....

Then he did something no one would ever expect. He hugged Izuku.

Izuku was shook by his sudden presence, but only cried harder. After so long, he felt safe. He felt protected.

"It's okay Izuku. It's okay."

And he believed him.

He wasn't sure when, but he knocked out in Aizawa's arms while still crying.

And that moment.

That is the moment Yamada Hizashi walked in.

"Uhhh Aizawa?"

"It's fine. He's asleep."

"Oh... Sho, why are you holding an unconscious Midoriya?"

"He needed it." He said as he stroked the greenette's hair.

Hizashi was utterly shooketh by what he was seeing.

His idgaf faced husband was holding a sleeping student and stroked their hair as they slept...

Then he saw it.

A fatherly aura. The one that develops when you find the kid you want to love, protect and give the world to.

"I wouldn't mind listening if you wanna talk about it?"

"No. Later. Can you get someone to cover my class? I wanna keep him with me."

"Sure thing Sho. I love you." A light kiss was paced on the Raven hobo's temple.

"Love you too Blondie." He smiled up at his husband.

Aizawa's Pov

Once I heard the door close, I got the indication Zashi had left. God I love that idiot. If only he knew what was going on when be walked in. He'd be devastated.

I picked up pro- Izuku and tucked him into the sleeping bag.

I then proceeded to grade papers since I wasn't gonna go anywhere.

Finally, everything came rushing at me.

'How long had he been cutting?'

'Who's his father?'

'Who was his dance teacher?'

'Why did Kaminari know about this stuff?'

'Is everything we know about him a lie?'

I shook my head from these thoughts and continued grading my papers for now.