Chapter Twenty: Graduation

No One's Pov

Well, its finally here.

Graduation Day.

These students never would have thought that they'd make it through, especially with how grueling they found their Sensei to be.

But here they are, collecting their diplomas, saying their thanks, and even tearing up.

Families have taken up the chairs that did not occupy students, wearing proud faces.

Midnight is currently announcing names while Aizawa comforts a crying Hizashi when he himself lets a few silent tears fall.

Its all so surreal for them.

Eventually, the graduation has come to an end. Now. We have families speaking with each other. The Midoriya family converses with the Bakugos and Kaminaris, and many more have plunged into deep conversation.

The students however, they are rounded together in their own little world.

"I honestly can't believe we graduated. It doesn't even feel real." Izuku converses with a certain blonde as he feels his hair tickling at his freckles.

"I know. Imagine. We actually graduated. Especially me, the dumbass, like how tf did that happen?"

They laughed in unison, the melody ringing in their boyfriends' ears as they make their way towards the duo.

"Hey bub."

"Hey Zu."

Izuku was released from his best friend's arms into his boyfriends' embrace.

Kaminari smiled as his best friend was attacked with affection.

All of a sudden, Something leashed around Kaminari and he flew into someone.

Izuku was on the verge of tears.

Sero, one of Kaminari's boyfriends had just used his tape to pull Kaminari towards him, but the attempt was failed due to Kaminari hitting Kirishima.

"ASSNDJJDIW KAM ARE YOU GOOD?"

"Yep. I'm good. I was only snatched unwillingly from my best friend." He growled at Sero who raised his hands in a defensive motion.

"Hey, I'm only reminding you who you belong to. You are really chummy with Zuku there."

Kaminari huffed and attempted to go back to his initial spot when Kirishima wrapped his arms around Kaminari's waist, essentially immobilizing the poor blonde.

"Hey Kam...?"

"You're thinking what I'm thinking right?" He immediately understood what Izuku wanted to do.

"Mhm."

"What time?"

"Three am, Like the good old days?"

"Yesss."

"I'm confused?" The poor insomniac just wanted in on their secret, only to be swiped away like a bug on their shoulders.

"Anyways, I was thinking, maybe we should do an after party for our class?" Kaminari looked at the group of them in anticipation for their reactions.

"For once Kam, I think you might have had a good idea." Bakugou smirked his insanely hot smirk at Kaminari, to not only fluster him, but also stun him from slapping the pomaranian.

"Shut up Kacchan. It sounds like a great idea Kami. Maybeeeeeee- Oh! Karaoke?"

At the though of singing, drinks, food and fun, the blonds eyes glittered, mischief and anticipation mixed into his amber eyes.