Chapter Five: Worried

No Ones Pov

Izuku entered class as normal, and took his seat, with Iida following and taking his place.

10 minutes after the bell rings, Aizawa enters the classroom and as usual, lays onto the floor in his beautiful sleeping bag. (wish I had one :'/ )

Everyone sports off into there groups.

The Bakusquad can be heard fighting about movies for tonight, which is movie night in Bakugo's dorm.

The Dekusquad hangs around Midoriya's desk as he just listens to his squad chatter about a new ramen shop that opened.

Everyone else was doing their own work or talking to someone who wasn't in one of the squads.

Midoriya's Pov

"нєу gυуѕ, ι нανє тσ υѕє тнє вαтняσσм."

"Okay Deku, we'll just be here." Uraraka smiled at me.

I walked out. The voice in my head won't stop. I need to do it.

I need to.

I made my way into one of the stalls and pulled out my little friend. I then began my cleanse.

Iida's Pov

"Hey guys?"

"Woah, Iida, are you okay? You're not as formal as you usually are. " Ochaco rested the back of her hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, I feel fine, but I think the one we should be worried about is Midoriya."

"Midoriya was fine yesterday during truth or dare, ribbit."

"He was not fine this morning though."

"What exactly made you think this Iida?" Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice.

"Okay. For starters, he 'woke up' late this morning. When in truth I think he was lying. He was awake because I heard him mumbling through the door. When he came downstairs, I noticed his eye bags, and I also noticed he didn't eat this morning either. I asked him if he was feeling okay and he said he was fine."

"He did look tired, but he looks okay to me." Ochaco denied.

"That's not all. I said that it would be bad if he starved to death, and he seemed to be thinking of actually doing it.... I think Midoriya may be suicidal."

The rest of the squad was silent.

"I saw something the other day-" Todoroki choked.

"Take your time, kero" Tsu mustered in a calm voice.

"I saw him in the bathroom. His sleeve had stains on it. Red stains..."

"No-" Ockaco teared up.

I pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I asked if it was blood. He said it was tomato juice. However, Bakugo was the one cooking that night, and Bakugo doesn't let anyone in the kitchen when he cooks.... I never said anything because I was in denial, but now that Iida brought this up, I think it might be true...." Todoroki let a silent tear fall.

The Dekusquad was in silent tears.

The class was deep in discussions, while Aizawa was sleeping.

The door opened.

No Ones Pov

The Dekusquad quickly wiped their tears before anyone noticed.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Izuku skipped over with a fake smile.

Everyone in the Dekusquad finally realized how fake it was.

Ochaco faked a smile as well "Hey Deku!"

Everyone else smiled along and striked up a conversation.

Little did they know. A certain someone was listening in on their conversation.

That certain someone was determined to question Midoriya later on.

Who is this person?