Chapter Six: Talks and Cuddles

Midoriya's Pov

"Ughhhh I'm tired" I stretched and I'm sure I heard my neck crack. Oof. Wish it cracked entirely.

I changed and now I think I might write another chapter for my fanfic on wattpad { (; }. Just as I opened my laptop, my door swung open. I internally groaned. I forgot to lock it.

"Hey Midoriya!"

"Hey, don't just stand there, come in. "

No Ones Pov

"So. I kind of want to talk..... " The Pikachu said with a completely serious face.

This, this worried Izuku. Seeing Kaminari being serious.

Izuku closed his laptop and rolled to his bed which Kaminari placed himself on. (Izuku is in a rolling chair.)

"Don't freak out okay? And don't think I'm gonna judge you, because I would never do that to you. You are an amazing person and I love you."

"Okay, I'm scared. What are you going on about?"

"I know you cut."

Izuku paled. Paler than paper.

"I- uh- I d-don't." the greenette started breathing erratically.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Look." The electric blonde pulled up his left sleeve.

"I used to cut as well."

The room was silent.

Izuku made his way over to Kaminari.

Kaminari was confused until he noticed him staring at the scars. He felt self conscious until the greenette asked a question.

"Can I touch them?"

Kaminari just about melted and teared up.

"Yes. Yes you can." he choked a little.

The resident broccoli lightly traced over each scar.

"Do you want to know why I did it?"

Izuku paused. Then continued.

"Only if you're comfortable."

"Okay then."

They cuddled and talked for the rest of the night. Talking and laughing at weird memes and jokes after Kaminari and Izuku explained their scars and traumas.

"Kaminari?"

"Call me Denki." He smiled warmly.

"Thank you, Denki. I love you."

"You're welcome Midoriya."

"Izuku. Call me Izuku." He muttered sleeping.

"Okay. Goodnight Izuku."

"Goodnight Denki."

And they fell asleep legs tangled, holding each other.