Chapter Nineteen: Pops and Parties

First of all, hello, I'm back. :)))
Second, I have like 11.1 k views on this story? Wtf? Um- as someone who only started this as a hobby, I am freaking baffled by the number of views. Thank you all. Seriously thank you. I feel really frickin loved and I'm really happy.
Thank you <3
Anyway, I won't waste your time, on to the chapter :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's Pov

Some time has gone by. Who knows how long. It could be 1 month or 1 year.

All that mattered in this moment was that Izuku was clean. His mind and his blood. Of course he still has some way to go, but he hasn't cut, and hasn't had a nightmare in over a week. He's doing so much better than when Kaminari came knocking on his door trading stories.

So what do you think happened? They had a fucking party to celebrate, like hello?! It's The chaotic Class 1-Gay, what would you expect?

Anyway, so here everyone is, dancing and sipping on CapriSuns as they chat with each other.

In case you're wondering, Aizawa did approve of this party. As long as alcohol wasn't involved. You'd think Aizawa would say the no alcohol part, but surprisingly, Kami did.

Anyway, everyone was chatting until Izuku whispered into Kami's ear.

"Okay everyone! We have a request! Before you ask, it is anonymous, and the request is a game of truth it dare!"

A lot of groans were heard, but all everyone's face held were grins. Everyone gathered together in the room.

"So? Who's first? *gasp* Me? Well I'll be flattered." Kaminari's eyes quickly fluttered and Izuku giggled.

"Well then, Fu, truth or dare."

"Truth." Fumikage responded, smiling at the special nickname Kaminari gave him.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Yes. I'm dating Shouji."

"Ooooohhh so have y'all done the dirtayyy?" Sero wiggled his eyebrows at the class bird.

"I'm asexual." (He has no interest or urges for sexual interaction. He does experience romantic attraction and melts whenever Shouji does something cheesy.)

That shut Sero right up, his cheekbones flaming red. He buried his face into Kirishima's shoulder the red spreading in embarrassment.

"Haha. Okay then let's keep it going hm." Kami sped things along so that we could get more of the tea.

"Okay. Jirou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Put on a skirt. Pull a Midoriya won't ya?"

Izuku looked like a strawberry, his boyfriends blushing at the thoughts of the last truth or dare game and KamiBaku laughed their asses off.

Jirou stomped away, one of her girlfriends, Momo, following behind trying to calm her down.... And get a show.

"Okay, while we wait, which might take a bit, I'll ask someone else, and when Jirou comes back, she can take her turn."

Nods of agreement were seen around the room.

"Okay then. Kam, truth or dare."

"Dare. Why'd you ask me?"

"Payback. How'd you end up dating the Bakusquad dumbos?"

"OI, I'M NOT A DUMBO YOU FUCKASS."

Kirishima sighed and kissed Bakugou on the lips softly. Bakugou was immediately still, shocked and completely flustered by the time Kirishima pulled away.