Chapter Sixteen: What..?

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up and I realized. I woke up to a noise that wasn't my alarm.

I looked next to me, to see no one in my bed, so I looked over and saw the entire fucking Bakusquad snoring and sleeping on the floor. I feel so fucking bad right now. If I were more awake yesterday, I might have realized and made them go to their own rooms. And- wait a fucking minute.

I see Denki sprawled over the three guys, and Kacchan's hand is sprawled on his ass. What the fuck. I get up and I take his hand off Denki's ass. Who knows where that hand has been. And who knows if Denki is actually okay with it.

All I know for now is that Denki likes Kirishima and all three of the Bakusquad guys like Denki. Mina, I don't know anymore. I can't tell if she's an asexual fujoshi or a homosexual fujoshi.

I walk over the cuddle pile to check my phone and it's 5.fucking.a.m.

It's too early for this shit.

I decide to get up anyway. I put Denki and Mina in my bed and covered them, while laying a fluffy blanket over Kiri, Kacchan's and Sero.

I get myself ready in my bathroom and make my way downstairs. My outfit today is a dark blue sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and my red boots.

When I get to the kitchen, I see Aizawa. Making coffee. And staring at me.

"Uh hi?" I offer up a smile and a shy wave.

"Morning problem child. Feeling better?" He smiled. Like. A real fucking smile.

"Yeah. I am. The Bakusquad didn't destroy anything yesterday, surprisingly."

"The so called Bakusquad didn't take care of you..." He was looking at me with a lot of concern.

"Well they're in my room. Sleeping. If they didn't take care of me then...Who did?" My mind was fucking blank at this point. I remember Kami, but I don't remember anyone else....

"It was Kaminari, Shinsou and Ojiro."

Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh fuckfuckfuck. What if I said dumb shit? What if I fucked up everything? What if they know I like them? Kami would tell me if I said anything right? No, Kami went to make soup. Fuck, what if the other two were still there? What if-

Aizawa put a hand on my shoulder. "Izuku, are you okay?"

He called me Izuku. He seriously thinks something is up.

"Can I see your wrists?"

I gulp. I've never really shown anyone willingly. I guess he could see my discomfort with that.

"You don't have to show me right right now. How about you have some coffee? If you don't-"

"Coffee sounds good. Thanks Sensei." I smiled a real smile and he smiled back.

Aizawa and I ended up just chatting about random things and we even talked about Akira, my cat.

I guess both of us realized we ran out of things to talk about, so we sat in silence for a bit. It wasn't awkward, but more of a mutual moment of silence.

Then, I remembered that I never showed him my wrists and arms. I trust him. After all, he's doing this much to help me.

I push my chair back a bit and rolled up my sleeves.

"I just remembered you asked to see the-m." Sensei rolled up his sleeves as well to show some faded scars. There were a lot.

"I wasn't gonna let you do it alone ya know."