Chapter Fifteen: Accidental Confession

Kaminari's Pov

How did Izu even get sick? Like, he was only with the Bakusquad all night. Was he stressed? Is the stress taking a toll on him?

Never mind that for now. I can call Ojiro, because I have his number from the class gc, but how the fuck do I contact Shinsou? He's not in the gc, and he doesn't give anyone his number.

I opened the door and I see Shinsou. Wtf. He's T-posing in the middle of Izu's room. Don't get me wrong I'd worship him for this, but he is in Izu's room when it was fucking locked. That's just fucking creepy.

"Oh, hey, Aizawa told me to wait here for you two. Said something about you getting tired of noise."

"Uh yeah, Izu is sick and you, me and Ojiro have to take care of him."

"Oh. How did he get sick?"

"I think he's stressed out. Don't let him near sharp objects even if he is sick."

I layed my jelly bean down on his bed and pulled up the covers since he was shivering.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go get Ojiro since you're here-"

"No need. Aizawa told me." Ojiro walked in and closed the door.

No One's Pov

"Did you check his temperature?" Ojiro raised an eyebrow.

"Uh not yet. I don't know where his thermometer is. I would have gotten it bef-"

"Here." Kami handed Shinsou the thermometer.

"How do you-"

"I've been in here before; consented, unlike you." Kami blinked at him.

"God dammit. It's at 104.5 °F."

"I'll go make him some soup. Ojiro, drag that trash can over in case he throws up, Shinsou, make sure he keeps the blanket on him, if he gets up and needs anything, he's gonna talk very quietly, so you need to lean down. I'm gonna go now. Text me if anything happens, cuz I'm not leaving the soup unless-"

"Kaminari."

"Ya."

"We've got it. Go make the soup."

"Okay." Kami left.

Silent and very awkward time went by, and eventually the two loverboys heard a groan sound from the greenette.

"Ugggghh I fleell hollible."(feel horrible) He said as he tried to sit up.

"Uh uh uh lay down. You're sick." Shinsou tried to get him to lay down and Ojiro took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Shin? Oji?"

The two of them a little flustered by the names, stuttered.

"Um- Hmm?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I love both of you. So much." Then he was out like a light again.

Shinsou and Ojiro's blush exploded across their face. If they had green hair, you could have mistaken them as strawberries.

"Did he just-" Shinsou trembled a little from the blood rushing to his face.

"Yup." Ojiro replied in a small, high pitched voice, being unable to keep his cool.

"But did he mean it?" Shinsou calmed down after a few seconds.

"I don't know. Now I'm iffy about this." Ojiro replied normally after taking a second to think about the question.

"Well I guess we both like him."

"Yeah... I also like you."

Shinsou's head snapped to Ojiro.

"What?"

"I-I'm-I like b-both of you. I-I'm wouldn't mind a poly relationship if it works out."

Shinsou just looked at him. Only looked.

"I-I mean if you aren't o-okay w-with- mmph!"

In seconds, Shinsou's lips were on Ojiro's. Neither of them used tongue due to the fact that it's too fuckin early for that.

It only took seconds for Ojiro to give in and kiss back, their lips molding together in bliss.

They continued this for a few seconds, until Shinsou pulled away taking Ojiro's lip between his teeth, allowing it to snap back when he rested his forehead against Ojiro's.

"Do you use vanilla chapstick?"

"Uh yeah, d-do you not like it?" Ojiro panicked internally.

"I love it." He whispered against Ojiro's ear.

"Thank you." Ojiro was blushing a little and Shinsou smiled.

"Is it weird that we sort of just made out and Iz-Midoriya is sick and bedridden?"

"Now that you say it, yes. Yes it is." Shinsou pursed his lips and looked at Midoriya's feverish figure.

Then a beep sounded from Shinsou's watch.

As Shinsou was checking it, Kaminari walked in with the soup.

Shinsou left saying that he had to pick something up from Aizawa, and Kaminari woke Midoriya to eat the soup.

Ojiro's Pov

I sat there not knowing what to do until Shinsou came back.

He was holding... A cat?

Midoriya saw it and I swore I saw his eyes light up like a kid in a candy store.

He made grabby hands at the cat and Shinsou gave him the cat with a confused look

"Zu sort of had a love at first sight thing with this cat, so I guess Aizawa went to do a check up and get a collar or made it a service animal."

I'm still confused. But I'd rather watch the adorable aight in front of me. An adorable little Izuku snuggling a cat.

I think it's safe to say that classes are over for the day because I can hear Bakugou screaming. I'm also guessing Kirishima shut him up because he's not screaming anymore.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

These people are absolutely crazy and crack headed. I wouldn't want it any other way though. They are truly amazing. Skskksksk.

"Hey, you good?" Kaminari caught my attention by waving his hands in my line of sight.

"Yeah, I'm good." I smiled at him in reassurance.

No One's Pov

They continued to care for Izuku for the rest of the day along with a couple of visits from the squads.

Ojiro left first for who knows why, Shinsou left after his father called him for who knows what, and Kami being Kami, stayed and invited the Bakusquad to Izuku's dorm. Of course after hiding anything personal they talked about. Especially the childhood picture of him and Bakugou.

Once morning came again, Kami woke up first and checked the greenette's temperature.

'98.6 °F, Thank god for that.' Kaminari thought as he smiled at his hubby's healthy state.

The only questions are-

Will Ojiro and Shinsou confront Izuku about what was said?

And

Will something happen to make Izuku's mental state plummet?

Ray - (Sorry for not updating. I had back to back tests to study for. And I still got 20/50 on my Literature one. I'm also sorry for the chapter. I know it's not that good, but I'm trying :/ )