83

HUGE WARNING: y'all asked for some really detailed and dirty smut so I'm gonna give it to you. Once again if you don't like reading that kind of stuff please skip. If you are uncomfortable reading this stuff please skip. If you're underaged please for the love of god skip this. Okay enjoyyyyy!

I smiled and slowly walked towards him as he stripped his leather jacket off and dropped it to the floor. He kept eye contact with me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey." I said quietly as he smirked, "hey." He whispered back. "Was this my surprise?" He asked and brought his hands around my ass, squeezing it as he looked down at my body suit. "Maybe." I said and bit my lip before I lowered his head so I could kiss him passionately.

I could already feel my core unwraveling as he gripped my ass harder. I moaned into his mouth as he pressed my body against him. I could already feel how hard he was even through his jeans.

I smirked and pulled away, grabbing a fistful of his shirt and pulling him so I could push him onto the bed. I straddled his waist and kissed him again, letting my hands trail up his back and into his hair as he held my ass with both hands. I deepened the kiss and ground my hips into his hard member causing him to groan. I pulled away and let him kiss my neck as I tilted my head back, feeling the euphoria of his touch hitting me.

I moaned a little and leaned my head up as he trailed his kisses to my ear where he nibbled at my earlobe before I shivered at his hot breath, "are you wet for me baby girl?" He whispered sending another shiver down my spine.

"Yes daddy." I said causing him to pull away to look at me. I bit my lip as his pupils blew out.

He growled as he lifted me up and threw me down onto the bed. I squealed as I watched as the fire in his eyes grew. He quickly got to work and brought his lips to mine as he palmed my breast, working at the hard nipple with his fingers. I moaned into his mouth, already feeling my core aching.

I needed him.

He kissed sloppy kisses from my jawline to my breasts as he sucked lightly. He was probably leaving little hickeys along the way as he did it but in this moment I didn't care. It felt so fucking good.

I squirmed as he brought his hand to my heat, cupping it lightly. "Please." I begged and bucked my hips up. He pushed my pelvis down and chuckled at me.

"Not yet baby girl." He said lowly then slowly rubbed at my clit from the outside of my body suit. I moaned quietly and arched my back feeling the ache grow. He pulled away and looked at my body suit before he smirked.

"This thing is in the way." Colby growled then put both of his hands on my stomach, catching the lace in his fingers and ripping the bodysuit open like it was paper.

I gasped and looked at him as he looked at me with a hungry look in his eye. He smirked and crawled off of the bed and took his shirt off. "Sit up." He ordered causing my heart to skip a beat.

I did as I was told and sat up, feeling the breeze on my newly naked body. He took his belt off and took my hands, tying them together, "lay down again." He said lowly as I did what I was told. He looked down at me with so much lust that it caused my heart to beat ten times faster as he tied me to the bed frame.

He lowered himself down again as he lifted my body up so he could take the ripped body suit and throw it to the ground. I gasped as he slowly slid off the bed and lowered his head down to my heat before he licked a slow trail through my folds. I squirmed and closed my legs on his head causing him to smirk against me and pull them apart with force.

"Keep them open." He ordered causing me to gasp as he started working at my clit, he looked up at me as he sucked on it. I bit my lip and moaned quietly, trying to be courteous of our friends who were on either sides of us,

"I want to hear you moan." He growled and stuck three fingers in me with no warning causing me to gasp, "yes daddy." I whispered then let out a loud moan as he pumped his fingers inside of me, curling them ever so slightly, hitting my g spot in the perfect place.

I pulled against my restraints and whimpered as I kicked my legs out. "Patience baby girl, I'll get you there." He said then started working at me again. He continued licking at me as he inserted a fourth finger inside of me.

I could feel the heat rise in my belly as my orgasm ripped through me suddenly. "OH FUUUUCK." I screamed out with pleasure as I came all over his hand, "good girl." He cooed then licked his fingers as I gasped for air.

He stood up and looked down at me as he pulled his jeans off, then his Calvin Klein's, revealing his rock hard cock.

I licked my lips and watched as he rubbed himself and looked around for my bag. When he spotted it he walked over slowly as I laid on the bed, closing my eyes as I tried to recover from my orgasm.

"I'm not done with you yet baby girl." He said lowly and put the condom on as he looked me in the eyes. He then hovered over my body and kissed me again as I whimpered into his mouth.

I pulled at the restraints, fighting them so I could touch him. "No." He said and looked at me with authority as he flipped me slightly to slap my bare ass.

"Sorry, daddy." I whispered as he smirked at me with even more hunger in his eyes. I bit my lip as he glided his member through my folds, "oh godddd." I moaned and pulled at the restraints a little more as he lined himself up and entered me slowly.

He held a steady pace as he kissed my neck, pulling out almost completely each time, only to bury himself back into me. He would groan and grunt in my ear as I would tighten around him.

We kept up that pace for a while before I started to squirm again, "Harder, please fuck me harder!" I yelled as he chuckled, "whatever you want baby girl." He said then picked up the pace thrusting into me deeper and faster leaving me a whimpering mess underneath him. His groans alone were sending me into overdrive as he chased after his release,

"FUCK!" He yelled as he pounded into me even harder leaving me screaming underneath him, pulling at the restraints as my second orgasm hit me twice as hard. I blacked out for a second it was so intense. When I came back to my senses he was cumming, throwing his fist down on the pillow next to my head as he let out a guteral moan.

As soon as he fully released he collapsed onto the bed next to me as I begged for air to fill my lungs. "I love you...so fucking much." He whispered as I looked over at him with a small laugh, "I love you, too." I whispered as he reached up to untie me.

As soon as he did I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him.

I missed him so fucking much.