55

Warning; this chapter contains very detailed smut. If this makes you uncomfortable then please don't read! Enjoyyyy!

Colby carried me to the bedroom and set me down on my feet. He walked around me and started unlacing my dress slowly as he kissed the back of my neck gently. "You're so beautiful." He whispered against my shoulder as he continued to unlace the dress.

I smiled as he let go of it and let it fall to the ground. I heard him suck in a breath when he saw what I was wearing.

I chose to wear a matching set of white laced undergarments because I knew how tonight would end.

I turned around and smiled at him as he let his eyes roam my body. I took a step forward and pulled his tux jacket off and kept my eyes locked on his as I slowly unbottoned the white shirt he was wearing. I stepped closer to him, pressing our hips together so I could feel his excitement as I slowly pulled his shirt off. He sucked in a breath as I put my hands on his chest, then slowly trailed them down to his obvious bulge.

"You're teasing me." He said as I chuckled, "maybe." I said and slowly undid his belt, as he looked at me with fire in his eyes. I watched him as I bit my lip and pulled his pants down, getting down on my knees. "Holy shit." He breathed out as he stepped out of his tux pants.

I kept eye contact with him as I hooked my fingers into his boxer briefs. I finally ripped my eyes from his as I pulled them down, revealing his hard member.

I smirked and took it into my hand, reveling in the groans he was making as I slowly put the tip in my mouth, swirling around the head with my tongue, slowly. He moaned loudly and took a fistful of my hair, pulling at it slightly. "Oh my gooood." He moaned as I opened my jaw wide and let him thrust his hips, sending him further into my mouth.

I bobbed my head as I moved my hand back and forth along his shaft causing him to moan louder.

I carried on with this for a couple minutes until I pulled away. "Baby..."'Colby whispered as I licked the precum from his tip, "yes?" I asked as he bent down and lifted me up, only to throw me onto the bed.

I squealed as he hovered over me, kissing me feverishly as he let his large hands roam my body as if he had never touched me before.

"I. Love. You." He said as he peppered kisses down my neck all the way to the valley of my breasts. His hand travelled up and around my back to unclasp my bra. He threw it across the room and looked down at me with so much love that it took my breath away.

He lowered himself down and kissed my neck, sucking at the sensitive spot as he palmed my breast. I couldn't help the little moan that escaped my lips as he kissed down my body leaving a wet trail behind him.

He took my nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it as I gripped onto the sheets tightly.
His hand finally  found its way to my heat as I arched my back against him, pressing my hips into his. "Holy shit." I breathed out as he kissed down my body. I squirmed under him as he pulled my panties down.

He kissed down my belly, looking into my eyes as he slid off of the bed and pulled me to the end by my hips causing me to squeal.

He lifted my legs so they would be resting on his shoulders and brought his mouth to my heat as I wimpered, holding onto the sheets as my core throbbed for him. "Losing it already baby girl?" He mumbled against me causing me to laugh, "shut up." I said as he brought his hand to my entrance, teasing it this is middle finger.

"Hmmmm." I hummed as he flicked at my clit with his tongue, "please." I whispered as he spread my legs more, thrusting his finger into me. "OH." I gasped as I brought my hand to his head, lacing my fingers through his hair as his tongue worked wonders on my sensitive clit.

He sucked it into his mouth as he thrusted both his ring and middle fingers deep inside of me, "s-s-shit." I whispered as my body shook with anticipation.

This only egged him on more as he pulled me closer
into him and flicked his tongue faster. I could feel my orgasm boiling up quickly as he curled his fingers inside of me, "I'm...I- OH MY GOD." I yelled and squirmed as my orgasm rippled through me.

I could feel him smirk against me as I rode through my orgasm, savoring every second of it. He pulled away and looked at me with his pupils dilated as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

He stood up straight and put both his hands on my face as I sat up onto my elbows. "I'm so happy I married you." He said and kissed my forehead before gently pushing me back onto the bed. I scooted back so I was closer to the headboard again as he hovered over me. "Hold on." I said and leaned over and rummaged through the bag next to the bed.

I grabbed a condom from the bag and brought the foil packet to my teeth, ripping it open as I kept my eyes on him. He looked at me with so much need that I second guessed wanting to take this slow, but I wanted to savor this moment of us making love on our wedding night.

I grabbed his length and moved my hand along it a couple times as he hissed through his teeth. "Oh my god baby." He moaned as I rolled the slick condom onto him.

As soon as it was on he pushed me back onto the bed and hovered over me, gliding his tip through my folds. The air in the room was electric as he lined himself up at my entrance.

He entered me slowly causing me to suck in a breath as my sensitive core throbbed again. I wrapped my arms around his back as he filled me up completely. I heard him grunt as he slowly pulled out before burying himself back into me again.

Something about this moment felt so different. We have had sex multiple times but this time it felt like the first time.

He slowly thrusted into me a couple more times as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him lean back as he looked into my eyes and brushed the hair that was sticking from my forehead, then lowered his lips to mine giving me a slow sensual kiss.

He started picking up the pace a little bit, but kept the energy of it sensual, rather than rough. "Baby.." I moaned and scored his back with my nails as I leaned my head into the pillows again, exposing my neck for him to kiss again.

I could feel another orgasm boiling up again in my lower belly as he picked up the pace steadily. I was in full bliss as the only sounds in the room were the sounds of our moans. I heard him grunt again as he picked up the pace.

"Please baby, faster." I begged as my orgasm boiled within me even further. He kissed me again as he picked up the pace, thrusting into me harder as he did it. I moaned into his mouth as my body tensed up around him, this orgasm ripping through me as his strokes became sloppy.

He let out a gutteral moan as I tightened around him, causing him to grip onto the headboard. I rode out my orgasm as I felt him release.

He collapsed on top of me, as we both breathed heavily. I brought my hands to his hair, running my fingers through it as we both came down from our highs.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed his head as he leaned up to look at me. "I love you so fucking much." He said then flopped over, taking his condom off and putting it in the trash can next to the bed.

He pulled my naked body into his and just held me as I wrapped my arms around his. I found myself playing with his wedding band as we just laid in silence. We were really married.

And I was really happy.